Silver Chariot

"You have a way with a sword, I'll grant you!" Avdol stood in front of the group, his Magician's Red blocking them off from the enemy, "You say you'll kill me before the clock strikes twelve? But it seems you have quite the ego as well. Erm.."

"Polnareff. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jean Pierre Polnareff."

"Merci beaucoup. I appreciate the introduction. However.."

"Avdol's stand moved it's arm and only the lower half of the table went up in flame!" Joseph shouted.

"Monsieur Polnareff. I hope you don't think you my flames only burn upward or with the wind. I can control fire as I wish--hence "Magician's Red"."

"Fire is what began life itself. I should have expected as much from Magician's Red, who represents beginnings! And yet you speak of ego? This swordsmanship of mine," he turned and sent a smile (Y/N)'s way, "Cherie, just must see, that this is not mere ego!"

He tossed a handful of coins in the air, letting them collect with the flames before Silver Chariot stroke. Winking at the (H/C) who was blushing furiously.

"He stabbed through all five coins in one strike!"

"No look once more," Jotaro said, a calm expression on his face.

"Hrm.. so I see. He's even cut a flame for each coin. "

"I'm glad you know what this means. I'm far from being egotistical! My stand can freely slice apart flames and separate them, creating gaps between pockets of air, guiding the fire. That's why your flames are useless against my Silver Chariot."

"Fire! The table! It burst into flames!" the waiter shouted.

"How did you.." 

"My stand.. the chariot is the card of Victory and Conquest. I can take you in this small room, but is not your ability better suited to wide-open spaces, Avdol? Beating you at your best is the only victory worthy of my stand!" he stopped just short of the door, "All of you, follow me outside, where I'll slice you up.. One by One!!"

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"What is this?! Tiger balm garden!?" Joseph shouted as they walked up the many stairs through the colourful garden.

"Allow me to predict how this will go," Silver Chariot was already standing to attention, sword ready and poised, "First, Avdol. You will be destroyed by your own stand's powers."

"Wow, he is egotistical," (Y/N) whispered to Kakyoin.

"We can't underestimate his power just because of that," he replied, "But I have no doubt Avdol can take him."

"Avdol.."

"Jotaro, don't worry. I won't need help. As he said, in an open space like this, I can use my stands to the full-" 

"Come on!" Avdol barely managed to block Polnareff's attack as Silver Chariot taunted him, "What's wrong? You're not going to spit those flames of yours? If not, then I'll finish you right now! Come on, come on!"

Magician's Red hurled fire at the enemy, but it was just sliced and sent straight back at him, barely missing Avdol and instead hit the stone behind him. The stone crumbled off revealing an impressive life like statue.

"Dammit! He's just playing around. He carved a statue of Magician's Red while he was attacking!"

Impressive, wait no he's the enemy, (Y/N) thought conflicting feelings about this new guy blocking his ability to think rationally, he is kinda hot though.

"Not bad amoureux, heh," he smiled once again at the boy, causing Kakyoin to send a glare his way, "You fit right in with the garden, Magician's red! You're going to unleash your full power at last! Interesting.. Bring it on!"