Tower of Grey

It was a cold day, colder than it had been only a few days ago before this had all started. (Y/N) was standing in the garden of the Kujo residence along with Muhammed Avdol and Kakyoin Noriaki, two people he guessed he would become more and more acquainted with as time went on. His parents thought he had gone on a school trip to the mountains. An easy lie on his half and surely they wouldn't be away for that long, all they had to do was get on a plane destroy an immortal vampire guy named DIO and come back. Simple, right?

"For now it's just her back," Avdol said as the two Jojo's tended to Holly, "But in time, her body may we be overtaken by that thorny plant stand. Many forms of sickness, including a high fever, will come over her, then she will slip into a coma and die, never to open her eyes again."

The (H/C) thought back to recently when he had an intense fever. It lasted weeks, preventing him from going to school and taking every ounce of his energy. Even after he recovered he felt different, as if something had changed from then. He didn't think to much about it as Avdol continued.

"These doctors from the Speedwagon foundation will care for Mrs. Kujo non-stop but no normal doctor can see what we are dealing with, much less cure her. Even we cannot do anything about it. In the past I have seen many people die from being overtaken by their stands. But there is still hope for Ms. Holly, it will take fifty days for that to happen to her. We just need to defeat DIO in Egypt before then and sever the link to her stand coming from DIO's body!"

The countdown had begun.

"Jojo's mother Ms. Holly... she's the kind of woman who can make you feel relaxed just by being near her," Kakyoin looked towards the room she was in, "If I was going to fall in love, then I'd want it to be with a woman like that. I feel like I want to protect her... to see her feeling better, smiling."

As much as (Y/N) wanted to call him a simp for that, he couldn't help but agree. Holly was nothing but a lovely person and maybe if he was straight he could see himself going for a woman like her. But he was pretty content for pining after her son instead.

"Indeed," Avdol paused, "It seems as if it's time.."

 . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆

"Huh," Joseph sat straight up in his plane seat, visibly startled, "He saw us. I just DIO looking at us. Stay on guard... a new stand user could already be on this plane."

(Y/N) leaned over the seat in front of him, "You know what my issue is right now, that fly. I swear if I hear it buzzing one more time, I'll kill it myself, it's doing my head in."

Just as he said that, the buzzing noise started again, but what he saw clearly wasn't a fly but something a whole lot larger. He slumped back into his seat, nope he would not being dealing with a bug right now, flies were fine, they were small, but this was just gross.

"A-A kabutomushi? No that was a stag beetle!" Jotaro said, confirming (Y/N) fears. It was one large bug.

"Gone!" he continued, standing up now, "It hid--behind a seat maybe. An insect on a plane? Not normal."

Nope, Nope nope, he was not doing this. Giant bug on a small plane sounded like a nightmare to him. So instead of dealing with it like a normal person he elected to hiding behind Jotaro, basically using him as a human shield from the potential stand.

"Is it a stand Avdol?! Did DIO already send one of his men?"

"A stand that takes the form of an insect! It's possible."

"Jojo! Right behind your head! It's huge," shouted Kakyoin as he stood up from his seat.

As the bug got closer, maybe standing behind Jotaro wasn't the best idea, not now it was heading straight for him. So he ran to the other end of the plane. Was he a coward, yes, but a coward who wasn't getting attacked by a giant stag beetle. He watched as Jojo swatted the fly away with Star Platinum, only for it to come right back at launch a tongue like thing out of it's mouth. Jojo tried blocking but it punctured straight through the stands hand and grabbed onto it's tongue instead but was stopped just in time with it's teeth.