Devil

"(Y/N), wait here," Polnareff stopped outside of the hotel door, holding out his arm blocking off the boy.

"Huh? Why?"

"Something's not right."

"It's a hotel room, I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

"Just stay out here while I check. Please, Mon Cheri."

"Fine!" he leaned against the wall outside as the man cautiously made his way into the hotel. 

He closed the door after him, leaving (Y/N) to fiddle with his school uniform in boredom. Doors opened and closed, curtains were pulled back as Polnareff searched. He stopped in the middle of the room, before addressing the person he knew was hiding.

"But man... you people. Just won't let us catch a break, will you? Just come out already!"

(Y/N) quietly peeked his head around the door, wanting to know what was happening. The mini fridge opened, long limb slowly emerging as a heavily scarred man crawled out. He smiled menacingly, standing to his full height in front of the French man.

"Why don't you tell me your name... before I kill you?"

"I am Devo the cursed. And my stand represents 'The Devil' of the major arcana. It symbolises confusion and misfortune. Tell me, how did you know I was hiding in the fridge?"

"Are you stupid? You took everything out of the fridge... And left it in plain sight," he said making the (H/C) glance over to the counter where numerous bottles stood.

"Ebony Devil!!" his stand looked like some alien insect, beady eyes and antennae adorning its flat face.

"Silver..." it spun it's blade, "Chariot!"

He instantly attacked, piercing the not-so-bright man repeatedly in his already fucked up face, letting the blood splash across the walls of the hotel. His face was split open in several places, skin flapping to the side as small chunks were torn out.

"Tch! You suck! The monkey we fought in the south China sea was a way stronger opponent than you! Stronger and tougher!"

"Heh! You've done it, you've really done it now, Polnareff!! You dared to do it! Heh Heh," he clutched his face in mock pain, "Ah.. it's so painful! It hurts so much heh heh heh.. hah ah HA HA HAH!!"

"What.. What's with this guy?" 

"What the fuck did you do?" (Y/N) said, leaning in the doorway.

"I thought I told you to stay outside!"

"Got bored. This crazy guy is way more interesting than watching staring at the carpet outside."

"It hurts so much!! You dared do this to me!! Now I hate you thoroughly! My stand 'Ebony Devil' activates when I'm injured! And it grows more powerful, the more hatred I have for my opponent!! Ha Ha HA  HA HA HA!! This pain.. you must pay for the pain you've given me!  Hee HEe! I let you find me! I let you hurt me! Ha Ha Ha Ha! YAAAAAAH!!!" he flung himself off the balcony, falling down the multiple story drop.

Polnareff rushed after him followed by (Y/N), "He's not there?! He's gone."

"Okay, so what just happened? Is he dead or like..." he glanced behind him, thinking he saw something out of the corner of his eye, "Erm.. Pol Pol."

He turned and looked where (Y/N) was pointing, a cut forming on the man's heel, a chunk of his flesh coming off, causing him to reel in pain.

"Argh.. ! What the hell?! When Was I cut? I didn't feel anything! Nothing at all!"