Wheel of Fortune

"Polnareff! Please slow down! We're literally driving next to a cliff's edge," (Y/N) screeched holding onto the side of the car for dear life.

"C'mon live a little, mon amore," the man said, quickly catching up with the car in front of them and overtaking instantly.

"Polnareff, be careful, you could have sent both of us careening off the cliff," Joseph scolded from the passenger's seat, "And stop throwing rocks out the window and watch the damn road."

"Don't pretend like you aren't also a completely reckless driver, not after the plane," he retorted, pulling around a bend at an alarming rate.

"Well I happen to be wanted for murder at the moment so if you refrain from getting us pulled over I would appreciate that!"

"Mister Joestar, we're basically out of India at this point, you have no real need to worry," Kakyoin had his head out of the window, letting the scarf he had over his hair fly in the wind.

"Yeah, but I'm going to come back right after we end this whole thing," Polnareff looked in the rear-view mirror at the road behind them, "I want to give Avdol a proper burial, he deserve it, a proper headstone and all."

(Y/N) internally cringed, he knew why they couldn't tell him yet but watching Polnareff suffer like he did still thinking his friend was dead and it was his fault, it just didn't sit right with him. Hopefully Avdol'll have recovered before they reach the end of the journey, he wanted him to be there when they took down DIO once and for all.

He stared out of the open window, looking at the road in front of them. It had been the same dusty narrow path for hours now, barely any cars and even less wildlife in the barren land. So what was that blue thing over there. He squinted, trying to get a closer look at what seemed vaguely human. Wait.

"Polnareff watch out!! There's a child in the road," he screamed as the car came to a sudden halt in front a very familiar little girl, "Anne?"

"Don't mind me, keep driving," she hopped into the back, sitting in the small gap between two of the boys.

"I thought you were seeing your father in Singapore? What are you doing all the way out here?" Joseph protested.

"Look Mister, I'm growing up and a girl like me only has a small chance to be able to go around the world like this. You know before I actually have important things to do."

"We've already told you, we would drop you off at Singapore and that would be it," Polnareff started.

"I wonder if this would sweeten the deal," she smirked bringing a collection of models in bikinis out of her overall's pocket, "Just let me join the group alright I promise I won't bother you anymore."

"A girl like you shouldn't have such pictures on her," Joseph snatched the photos out of her hand, chucking them out of the window, "What we're doing is dangerous and not the sort of thing you should be getting yourself into."

"Will you all you shut up," Jotaro grumbled, "Get driving and we'll just drop her off at the nearest airport and send her on the way back to Hong Kong."

"Hey! Don't talk as if I'm not here."

"JoJo's right, we can't just leave her the side of the road."

"Fine, but I'm not happy about this, nor am I driving any slower," Polnareff stepped back on the gas.

They drove for a couple of minutes in silence, no one wanted to continue their conversation about Avdol around Anne. The (H/C) went back to staring out of the window, trying to ignore the girl who was trying in vain to get Jotaro's attention. 'Your like twelve' he wanted to say 'He's not even into to girls' but he kept quiet instead chuckling to himself at his friend's grimace.