???

Amaryllis POV - 

Once we got settled in the water, mama held me in her lap while daddy and papa are on either side of her did the goblins start to draw on the ground while chanting. Lots of goblins started to circle us while pouring urns of different coloured potions around us. 

Once they finished pouring, they stood in circles around the water. I felt a tingling on my back before pain engulfed me. I whimpered as I held onto mama tightly. I could feel mama shaking while papa and daddy grunted. I heard daddy growl when I started to cry out. Daddy held both me and mama close to him as papa snarled at the goblins. Their eyes were the colour of cobalt blue. Mama's eyes went from their ice blue to a startling Avada kedavra green as she whimpered. 

Third POV - 

The pain kept growing till finally, a loud snap echoed around the room. The silence was all you could hear before waves of the magic encapsulated the room in a golden hue. Golden in colour, the magic continued to grow stronger. Soon, everyone in Diagon ally felt and saw the golden magic as it radiated around Gringotts bank. Stepping out into the street, or looking out the windows, now could see the bright glow. Everyone felt at peace but also the need to kneel before the magic. 

The goblins inside the ritual chamber stared in awe of the beloved child as waves upon waves of magic pulsed with every beat of her heart. They watched as her hair grew longer than her body. 

They watched as one Severus Tobias Snape changed into someone else. His hair grew to his waist. His ears started to point at the tips. His face changed into that of a regal lord. He no longer looked older than his age. His once crooked nose was straightened and shortened a bit. High aristocratic cheeks, and a sharp jaw. His lips grew plumper and full. In short, the blocks, potions and spells were stripped and his creature was released. 

As the magic slowly dissipated, the used-to-be crying child now had a look of serenity on her face. Every goblin felt proud of the accomplishment. They would fight tooth and nail for the beloved child, be it to war, or political schemes. They would protect that smile so that she never experiences suffering. 

The family within the pool slowly rose from the waters to the dry marbled floors. Drying off with a simple charm, they were handed either white robes or shawls. The queen of fae wrapped the now sleeping toddler in the soft shawl-turned blanket before they were escorted back to the account manager's office. 

With Lordships claimed and vaults secured, they were escorted to the foyer of the bank. Many reporters waited for the family to ask questions about the magic or the sleeping bundle. Many tried to grab hold of the Queen of the fae, but her two mates growled at them or stood in the way. 

"Please refrain from grabbing my mate and child," Severus spoke with a sneer. Past students who remembered his drawling voice stared in shock. Multiple people gasped at the change in appearance. 

"Professor Snape!" Someone within the masses of reporters called out. 

"Yes? May I help you? I am currently trying to leave." He answered a young adult in the crowd. The man gulped before asking many questions. Having enough of this he answered with a summary of what happened. The final straw was when a woman dressed in all pink shouted a bit too loudly and startled his little flower awake. This caused her to whimper as tears started to form at the corners of her doe-like eyes. He turned to find her reaching out to him before quickly glaring at the woman.

"Daddy?" The child called out innocently while cuddling into her father's neck. With a quiet sigh, he lead his new family out of the hoard of reporters and port keyed them home.  What they didn't know the next morning was the headline in the newspapers. They were not prepared for the flood of letters or summons from the ministry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaryllis POV -

When we woke up the next morning, the entirety of the living room was filled with letters. Mama sighed before sitting down at the dining table with me for breakfast. Papa took one look before going back to bed. Daddy looked annoyed while separating the letters into different piles. He walked into the dining room with a handful of letters. 

"How people believe I will accept wedding contracts for my daughter or anything like it I will never know. Out of all the letters we received only these were important." He spoke as he set them on the table. Food appeared on the table as papa sat down. 

"We're burning them aren't we?" Papa asked while dishing himself some food. Mama had a smirk before nodding. 

"Is that even a question? Looks like we have a summons from the ministry, a letter from Dumbledore, Malfoys, and other royal families. The royal families welcome us and wish for a letter to attend Amaryllis' coronation, The Malfoys have invited us to dinner to welcome her to the family because of the apparent twin sibling bond they share, and Dumbledore is trying to manipulate me into allowing him to meet amaryllis and stating how 'disappointed' he is for not telling him about her. The ministry though is summoning us for an emergency wizengamot to induct the new lords and ladies of forgotten houses whose chairs have appeared. Well then, we best get ready for it. Let us show them why poking their noses into our business is a bad idea." Daddy said after eating his food. 

"That's good, no one is good enough for my daughter. Even if they love her, they will have to prove to me that they can protect her, respect her wishes, and most of all bring her happiness. I will not allow anyone to court her unless she has chosen them. Besides, she will have a mate and will have the soul mark when she comes into her full creature inheritance when she is 11. Till then, we will have to protect her and keep them at bay." Mama said as she finished her drink