Training.

Third POV-

Amaryllis's training began the next morning in preparation for her debut into magical society at the age of 11. One would think of her as a lonely child forced to grow up quicker than her peers. She wasn't, she had the loving care and attention of her family. With cousins and their friends visiting daily. 

As she grew her lessons changed with her. From theory, etiquette, and hand-to-hand combat to Practical, gymnastics, and armed combat. The older she got the more advanced the lessons would be. 

3 years of age -

Theory in normal Hogwarts taught classes.

Theory in elemental magics

Theory in rituals

Theory in duelling

Etiquette

languages

Duties she must learn to be a proper future queen

4 years of age -

Occlumency

Meditation

Dancing

Gymnastics

 Basic martial arts - self-defence

Magic exercises to strengthen her magics' density

Languages

Duties to be a proper future queen

5 years of age - 

Grimiour 

Hand-to-hand combat

Archery

Fencing

Daggers

Magic exercises

Languages

Duties to be a proper future queen

Amaryllis POV -

I woke up with a start. Ever since the wizengamot when I was three, I had been getting nightmares of my sperm and egg donors taking me away from my family to marry an abusive red-haired man. I was always too weak to fight against him. Though, He wasn't alone in the abuse. 

With a sigh, I go through my morning routine. After getting dressed in comfortable workout clothes that I always wore, made of the same silk from the dress I wore during the cleansing ritual, I placed my dagger on my thighs, sword on my waist along with my quiver, and my bow over my shoulders.