raindrops

Raindrops and loud traffic filled the outside world as Jennie walked inside the small apartment, sighing as she shuts the door behind her.

She turned on the lights and let out another exhausted sigh before rubbing her temples, trying to get rid of the headaches and exhaustion.

Despite all the commotion surrounding her and the world, the soft tune of a guitar coming from the nearest room made everything else disappear. A small smile appeared as Jennie made her way to where the sound was coming.

Once she stood in the doorway, she couldn't help the smile that only grew bigger as she watched the blonde girl strumming the guitar while looking through the window.

Jennie always loved the passion Rosé had for music, it was one of the many reasons why she was so in love with the girl.

Wanting to be nearer, she carefully sat behind Rosé, before wrapping her arms around the blonde, leaving no space between them.

"Well hello there to you too, baby." Rosé said with a smile, turning her head so she could give a sweet kiss to her wife.

Placing the guitar down and turning around so she could sit on Jennie's lap instead. "Why didn't you tell me you were home?"

"I didn't want to interrupt you with your guitar." Jennie responded with a pout all before giggles and laughter come from both girls.

"It's okay, I would rather spend time with you anyway."

"Oh? And doing what exactly?" Jennie asked teasingly, moving a strand of blonde hair away from the girls' eyes.

Instead of giving her an actual answer, she pressed her lips onto Jennies, causing sighs that fell from her lips. Every kiss they shared has always been perfect, as it always felt like it was their first time all over again. Slowly, they were both being consumed by each other.

Lips moving passionately, wrapped in each other's embrace, and small smiles slowly forming again all while being with each other.

The older girl caressed the sides of the younger girl's hips, gently squeezing and rubbing the sides before her hands slowly crept to her back. Her fingers slowly went its way to softly rub the skin beneath the shirt, letting her fingers linger on the skin.

But each touch and kiss was ever so addicting, never wanting to stop.

Rosé's hands slowly went under Jennie's hoodie before gently caressing the skin, wanting to feel her as much as possible.

Before things could go any further, Jennie slowly backed away. "As much as I love kissing you, could you actually sing something for me?"

"You would rather me sing instead of kissing you?"

"That's not what I meant silly!" Jennie whined, causing the younger girl to laugh. "I just want to hear your voice."

"Fine, fine." Rosé said before grabbing her guitar and facing her back to Jennie.

Placing her chin onto the younger girl's shoulder; "You know I love you so much, right?" Jennie whispered into her ear and wrapped her arms around the girl once again.

"I know, but I'll always love you more." Rosé smiled and gave a soft peck to the brunette.

Rosé closed her eyes as she started singing the lyrics to the song, her fingers slowly strummed the guitar, creating a beautiful melody.

Jennie then placed her head on the younger girl's back while tightening her hold, not wanting to let go. With heavy eyes and a small smile, the only thing she could think about was her wife she was holding onto so tightly, and the soft voice coming from her favorite pair of lips.

Knowing that there will never be a better place than being with the girl she loves the most.