jealousy

"Baby! Are you almost ready?" Jennie asked while putting on red lipstick, and a tight black dress to match.

Tonight was the last night of their week off from work. Unfortunately, they had to go back at some point.

What better way to spend their last night at a party with some friends?

"I'm ready!" Rosé said as she made her way down the hallway.

"Alright. I just need to grab my purse–"

"Wow..." The brunette was in awe of the beauty standing in front of her.

Rosé had this gorgeous red dress, fit to show all of her curves. Her hair was beautifully curled all around with red lipstick to finish the look.

Jennie was speechless.

Her jaw was hanging down as she continued to stare in total awe at her beautiful wife.

"Jennie?" Snapping her fingers at the older girl, who's still staring.

"Do I look okay?" She asked nervously, hoping that she looks good.

Blinking once, blinking twice. Jennie thought she heard her wrong.

"Do you look okay? Baby, you look perfect." She answered and grabbed the blonde's hands, giving them a kiss each. "Makes me want to stay home to have you all to myself..."

She chuckles seeing how cute and shy Rosé was as she gave her a peck on the lips.

"Come on cutie, let's go before Jisoo scolds us again for being late." Her remark made the other girl laugh as they held hands walking to the car.

Jennie seemed that she couldn't take her eyes off the blonde, so it was decided that Rosé would be driving all the way to the party.

Finally, they arrived at the party.

As they walked in, hand in hand, they were both caught in surprise as Lisa jumped in out of nowhere.

"Hey guys! I'm glad you could make it!" The Thai girl said as she gave the couple a big hug.

"Lisa. Stop jump-scaring people, it's going to give me a heart attack." Jisoo said from behind with arms crossed.

"Oopsie, sorry Chu." Smiling teasingly, grabbing her wife's hand.

"Anyways, I'm so glad you made it on time!"Jisoo said hugging the married couple. "All of you follow me!"

Jennie was about to follow until a soft hand pulled her on her wrist.

"Hey, I'm going to get some drinks. Do you want one?" Rosé asked.

"Sure. Just be back soon. I'll be with Lisoo in the living room." The brunette said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Hurry up though."

"I will." The younger girl said, smiling sweetly before walking to the kitchen to get the drinks.

As she made her way through the crowd, she made it to the kitchen.

Grabbing the drinks, she was about to head back to Jennie when someone bumped into her.

"Oh! I'm sorry." The man apologized. "Wait, Rosé is that you?"

"Wait, I know you from high school!" She responded.

"It is you! It's been so long since I've seen you!" The guy hugged her, unexpectedly.

"How are you?"

"I've been good lately. Not much has happened." He said, whilst looking up and down at the blonde figure.

"You're still as beautiful as I remembered..." He smirked at her.

"Oh, um... Thanks?"

"You know..." The guy stepped forward, and Rosé took a step back cautiously. "I never got the chance to ask you out. She was always in the way."

"Yeah, no thanks. I'm good." Rosé said, stepping back again as the uncomfortable feeling grew.

"Oh come on. Just one chance." Suddenly grabbing her hand.

"How about we can–"

The man suddenly froze as his eyes stared in shock at what was behind her. She turned around seeing Jennie suddenly enrage with anger.

Her jaw was tightened, as well as her fists were enclosed. Glaring at the man in jealousy.

"Yeah, and she's still here."

Jennie marched all the way up to the man before giving him a big push, making him fall.

"Know your place, asshole. She's mine."

"What the fuck!?" The man yelled out, "I wasn't even doing anything!"

"You were obviously making her uncomfortable!" Jennie said angrily. "I suggest you get out before I beat your ass."

He gulped nervously. Quickly getting up and running away out of the kitchen.

Jennie was about to turn around when she felt soft arms enclose her. The hug giving her comfort made her feel relaxed.

"That was hot." The blonde smirked, brushing her nose against her cheek, before kissing her way down to the brunette's shoulder.

Jennie smirked back in response before gently removing her arms and pushing the younger against the counter to kiss her.

Immediately, she kissed back, hungrily. Tangling her fingers in brunette hair, gently biting her lower lip, earning a gasp from Jennie.

"Don't be so jealous all the time. Hm? You know I'm yours." Rosé assures her wife as they pulled apart, knowing that the older girl gets bothered easily.

"I can't help it. Not when it comes to you." She pouts, burying her face into the blonde's neck.

"How many times do I have to say it?" Chuckling at Jennie's pouty face.

"I'll always love you, Jennie. It's always you that I want. I married you because I don't need anyone else but you." Leaning her forehead against the brunette. "I only want you."

"I know, I know. I love you more though." Smiling cheekily. Kissing the younger girl a few more times.

"Hey, let's say we ditch this party..." Jennie smirks.

"I thought you said you wanted to have some fun?" Rosé asked while softly brushing her thumb against Jennie's cheek.

"We always had fun in our bedroom..." The brunette's smirk grew seeing Rosé's blush forming on her cheeks.

"Come on, Love. Let's get outta here." She said smiling happily before grabbing her wife's hand and running out of the party. Their night out plan officially was canceled, and a new longing night had begun.