you can hold my hand

"Hurry up, Chae! Kuma and I are ready!" Jennie says as she tries to calm down the pomeranian, too excited for their walk as he lets out a cute bark.

"Hold on, let me just get my phone!" She yells back, grabbing her phone on the way to the door.

Jennie took a hold onto Rosé's hand as the other held the leash on Kuma, they all walked down to the streets of their town, feeling the cool breeze of the hot summer day. 

They finally had some time to walk together with their dog, having too much time on work. They both thought it would be a good idea to spend more time with each other.

As both Rosé and Jennie, hand in hand, walking together in their town, its as if everything was perfect.

It is perfect.

"So I was thinking about something..." Rosé started off with the conversation as they walked. The woman holding her hand, squeezed it gently, letting her know it was okay to tell her what she was feeling.

"Yes?" She trailed off her response, her lips formed into a sweet smile, assuring her wife theres nothing to worry about.

"Well, do you think I should quit my job and start pursuing music? Like, actually producing and writing music because, I really really want to." She stops all of them from walking, becoming serious.

"I really don't want to spend the rest of my days, sitting in a office being miserable. I want to pursue what I really want to do, I just need to hear if you're okay with that..."

Jennie takes her hand once more, with a lot of assurance in her eyes.

"Baby, you don't ever have to ask me what you want to do with your life, yes I'm your wife, but it's your life and what you want to do with it. I'll always be by your side along the way."

"Besides, you are the most special and adored person I have ever known, the world isn't ready to see how amazing you are. How lovely and beautiful the woman you are, so I say you should do it, become a singer and show the world who you really are baby." Jennie says, going on her tippy toes to give a gentle kiss to her wife.

"Thank you, love. You and you're sweet words." Rosé replies, booping Jennies nose, receiving a little scrunch from her.

They continued to walk with Kuma, not really knowing where they were going anyway.

Rosé brought back up the conversation, "So, what about you babes? Don't you wanna start a new job as well? I know how much you hate your current one anyway."

Jennie shakes her head with a slight smile, "As much as you're right about me hating my job, I'm not ready to start a new one, at least not yet."

"I do love photography, believe me. But I'm not quite sure if I really want that. So it'll take me some time to think."

She quickly stops their walk once more, using both of her hands and cupping Rosé's face to pull her in for another passionate kiss. Holding her tightly as they become lost in the kiss.

"All I need right now, is you. No matter what job or what I'm doing in my life, I just hope its with you, love." Pulling back with a smile.

"I love you so much–" Before Rosé finished her sentence, Kuma immediately ran away, chasing a pigeon.

The married couple immediately took notice, chasing the brown pomeranian as they try to catch him. 

All a while in their heads, knowing that they had each other was all they needed.