love

Jisoo didn't expect to be waking up at 3 AM in the morning listening to an obnoxious amount of knocking on her front door.

It was a good thing that her wife next to her was a heavy sleeper herself, messy black hair scattered across the bed as Jisoo got up with the loudest yawn. She rubbed her eyes and unwillingly walked to the front door where the harsh knocking continued.

What she also didn't expect was to see a drenched, uncontrollable sobbing Jennie, clutching onto her own chest as if her heart was hurting.

"Jisoo–", she choked, "I think I m-messed up." Another hiccup followed after.

Jisoo sighed sadly, opening her arms when immediately felt the presence of her best-friend in her arms, trying to calm her down.

Jennie knew the moment once she went into her car that she messed up, badly.

Tears quickly formed once she remembered every recent moment she had arguing with her wife. Even before the huge argument, she realized how much her mind was clouded with such anger and hate. Deep down, she knew at the exact moment Rosé would be crying, so much harder as she was.

She hates herself knowing that she caused such pain to her.

But it was too late to turned back now as she was already near Jisoo's and Lisa's house. It only got worse once her tears turned into loud sobbing, trembling with such fear that Rosé might hate her for what she had just caused.

She can't bear it.

She's completely terrified at the thought of losing Rosé, much actually fearing that it might become to reality. Her trembling body shivered with the cold rain clinging onto her body and the terror in herself to think that this might actually be it. That for once it's a possibility that she could lose it all. Lose everything. Lose her everything.

It's something she was scarred with her whole life. The mere idea of her wife, her wife, hating her, leaving her. She knows for a fact that she won't be able to handle it.

When Jennie runs up to the front door, she knocks tremendously. Her body still quivering in the heavy rain but she doesn't care about that right now. She can only feel the insane amount of fear at the one thought she has been thinking about all night.

Jisoo takes a distress Jennie onto her couch, already given her a blanket and a cup of tea but not even that could take away the shakiness of her body.

She hasn't seen Jennie like this since their high school years when Jennie thought Rosé had already been taken from her by her ex-girlfriend, and when Jisoo says that it made Jennie insane, it made her insane.

"Talk." Jisoo initiated. She had an idea of what could be going on.

Breathing in heavily, she took another few sips of the warm tea to begin her explanation. "I fucked it up. This time for real– I think I might actually–"

"Jennie, okay stop." She interrupted her, her hand gently resting upon the other's arm. Letting her know that she should calm down and think slowly. "I need you to calm down and breathe."

"That's the thing! I c-can't! I fucked everything up and I'm going to l-lose her!" Jennie continues to sob, so much harder this time.

"Please, just breathe for me, okay? How am I supposed to help you if you keep running into conclusions?" Taken a hold onto both of her arms, settling down the cup of tea that spilled quite a bit and held the trembling body of the other.

Listening, she tries to breathe in slowly and deeply. "R-Rosie and I fought. For real this time and I truly believe I messed it up." She paused once more to wipe away her tears that keep falling, "She tried to help me with all the stress I've been having over work but I yelled at her. I didn't listen to her and I h-hurt her."