Chapter 2

POV ~ Sophia

I woke up to a pitch black dark room with a light hanging above me. Tears started dwelling in my eyes before I knew it they were falling down my face. I was tied up to a black wooden chair, I looked around to only see a door. The place was filthy blood was splattered on the walls and floors like someone was killed in here. Fear erupted throughout me, oh no what do these people want from me why did I even go to that room in the cafe I should've just kept my head down and ignored whatever was happening inside. 

I heard loud shouting on the other side of the door in a forgine language but it soon faded away. I could hear foot steps approaching. 

The door creaked open revealing the most handsome guy I've ever laid eyes on. He was standing  around 6'3 with a huge build, tattoos streaming from his neck down, Emerald eyes that were dark and piercing through my soul, black hair that sat very neatly that I wanted to run my fingers through, he wore a neat 5 o'clock shadow and wore a black fitted suit that was screaming expense. 

"What's your name?" he said with a dark and deep voice that made chills run down my spine. 

"Ahh-ahhh" I stuttered.

"What you don't know your fucking name now?" He replied back angrily.

"Ahh- it's um Sophia" I replied with my head down.

"Sophia what?" he said bored.

"It's bloody Lopez asshole". I replied getting mad

"Drop the attitude" 

"What am I even doing here?" I said. 

"You don't know?" he replied sarcastically.

"Well no not really" I said acting dumb hoping they'll just let me go.

"Well you must be dumb, think again" he said with a smirk

"Oh the cafe thing" I replied laughing 

"Exactly, what makes you think I will let you go after what you saw?" he said while stepping closer to me. 

I gulped and turned my head to the side. 

"Look at me" 

Not moving my head he grabbed my chin and lifted it up starring right down at me and smirked.

"Your a pretty thing to bad i'll have to kill you" he replied laughing.

"What" I replied getting nervous.

I tried getting my head out of his grip but that made him so mad and grab my throat pushing me further into the chair. 

"Don't fucking turn your head when I'm talking to you idiota" He said gripping my throat harder. 

now I know what language he is speaking Italian. great and the only language I didn't pay attention in school. 

"You are hurting me, let me go" I said tears starting to stream down my face. 

"No need to cry, it will be over soon" He said smirking.

"Please don't kill me, I did nothing, I didn't see anything either" I said shaking.

"Do you think I'm dumb and that my men will lie to me" he replied quickly

I gulped. 

He removed his hand from my throat and took out his gun from his waist band an aimed it straight at my head. 

"Please I'm begging you" I said tears boiling out of my eyes.

"I'll do anything" I pleaded. 

"How do I know you are a spy?" He said putting his gun down

"Why would I be a spy when I don't know who you are and what you do"

He aimed the gun at my head

I gulped all the nerves and thought this was it my life is going to end. Well my life was a living hell anyways I would get beat up by my father and be down grounded by both my parents. Life just always seemed to make my life worse.

POV ~ Lorenzo 

I looked her in the eyes and felt this unknown feeling run throughout my body I pushed it to the side and thought I'm a god damn mafia man and these fucking feelings need to leave.

fear was seen in her eyes but something caught my eye deep in her light brown eyes it was like she was used to being in danger.

my eyes gazed down her body she is beautiful she has sandy blonde hair with light brown honey eyes that I could star into for days. It looks like she stood around 5'7 with her petite body. 

But I had something to do, I had to kill her she saw something she was not meant to see and how could those idiots not realise what they're doing I'm going to have a word with my idiota of a brother. 

"Boss" said one of my guys

anger boiled inside of my they know not to fucking interrupt me when I'm dong something important.

"What do you fucking want" I said angry 

"Boss you have to come" said my guy

"what is it then" I said angry

"Tuo padre e qui e vuole parlare con te" said one of my workers (translation; your father is here and wants to talk to you)

"Va bene digli che sto arrivando, cazzo" i said sternly (translation; okay tell him I'm fucking coming)

POV ~ Sophia

What is wrong with these assholes always talking in Italian. Stupid people. My god damn wrists her from these ropes. 

Before I even knew it he stormed out of the cold room and slammed the door behind him, which made the room go even colder. 

Are they really going to kill me? I literally done nothing the fuck. Not my fault I heard shouting and wanted to see what was happening. I am literally an angel I mind my own business but for one day I don't I end up in fucking Italy. God damnit. 

A couple of hours later:

The metal door bursts open with the goddess himself. 

He slowly walks to me and grabs my chin and says. 

"I need you to pretend to be my fucking wife" he sternly said. 

_____

I hope you enjoyed my second chapter of my book. 

TikTok: _bookkwormm_