Chapter 11

POV ~ Nikolas

Somethings wrong with Enzo and Soph they aren't talking to each other how they use to and they don't hug each other anymore aren't they a married couple they are suppose to act how mummy and daddy are. 

I have a plan to get Enzo and Soph to talk to each other again. I am going to tell both of them to meet me in my room at seperate times so they don't run in on each other coming here. Hopefully they don't argue again I don't like when they argue they're perfect for each other.

I exited my room with a smile on my face laughing to my self

I was now stood in front of Sophia and Enzo's room and I know Enzo isn't here because he is in his office.

I knocked on the door and I heard 'come in' so I pushed open the door and strolled in.

"Hi Soph, can you play with me and my toys later at 1:30 please?" I begged with a cheeky smile

"Yes of course I will. I will meet you in your room I have a few things I got to finish off" Soph replied with a tired smile.

"YAY OKAY. I will see you soon" I said full of energy.

"Would you like something to eat Nico" She offered smiling

"No thank you I already ate, bye Soph" 

"Okay bye" she replied turning around, with that I turned around and walked out of the room.

I started making my way to my brothers office with an evil grin on my face. Hopefully Enzo will have time to play with me.

I barged straight into Enzo's office without any warning to find him asleep on his chair with his face down on the table.

SCARE TIME!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

I tip toed to Enzo's chair quietly with my hand over my mouth from keeping in a laugh and climbed up onto the desk.

"WAKE UP ENZOOOOOOOO" I yelled loudly

Enzo jumped from the loudness and fell straight out of his chair rubbing his eyes.

My brother looked up to see me laughing so hard which made him laugh as well.

"Nico you scared me" Enzo said getting up and chuckling with a little smile on his face.

The door got thrown opened with a panicked Sophia out of breathe looking scared which made Enzo and I look at Sophia while I am still giggling and I looked back to see my brother with his head down not looking at Soph. 

What is happening? It is making me sad.

"Nico omg are you okay" Soph said while walking to the table.

"Yeah I'm okay I was just pranking Enzo" I answered with a toothy smile which made her giggle. 

When her  giggling continued Enzo looked up at her and smiled and then put his head back down.

They are so good together.

We stopped giggling and now Sophia had a sad look on her face, she looked at Enzo to see him looking down with a unbothered look plastered onto his face.

"I am gonna go I will see you soon Nico" she smiled which I returned. With that she looked at Enzo one last time and sighed and turned around and walked out of my brothers office. 

"Why are you not talking to Sophia Enzo" I asked innocently.

"I am" he answered quickly now looking up at me.

"You are not, she looks sad" I shot back crossing my arms around my chest.

Me and Sophia have grown a relationship ever since she has come here. I have grown onto her like she is another sister to me, she always plays with me, cooks for me and tucks me to bed she has done more then what my siblings have. I understand they have to work but every time they are free I am with mama or papa playing.