Chapter 12

POV ~ Sophia

I am currently laying in bed with no Enzo again. Yesterday night was fun, I enjoyed going out. 

I need to phone Abigail and tell her I am fine since the last I called her was last week. 

I threw my legs over the bed and rubbed my sleepy eyes and got up and went to the bathroom, I did my usual morning stuff; brush my teeth, shower and shave. Once I was done I got out and went to the closet and picked out an outfit for the day.

(outfit)

I left my hair wet and put it in a tight bun on the bottom of my head and put on my everyday makeup; concealer, powder, bronzer, blush and lipgloss

I left my hair wet and put it in a tight bun on the bottom of my head and put on my everyday makeup; concealer, powder, bronzer, blush and lipgloss. Then, I sprayed my signature perfume Vanilla all around my body.

____

I am currently sitting in the kitchen on a stool eating my breakfast for once. On my left is Aurora and my right Antonio. 

"So how are you and Enzo" Aurora asked placing her spoon down.

I swallowed thickly and turned my attention to her and smiled "Good actually" I lied. 

We came home last night and he tucked Nico in bed and then had a shower and did not speak one word to me so I guess we are going back to him not talking to me again like before. UGH. Like I get I am your fake wife but at least acknowledge me. 

She smiled and nodded her head and took a sip of her orange juice. 

"What are you guys doing today" I asked them both changing the subject.

I literally hate talking about Enzo's and I relationship especially because it is fake and doesn't even care for me.

"The usual, gang shit" Antonio replied getting up and putting his bowl into the sink.

"You?" I asked Aurora.

She huffed and said "Same thing" with a cheeky eye roll which made me giggle and nod my head.

"How about you?" Antonio then asked coming back to his stool.

I scratched the back of my neck and replied "Not sure probably staying here" 

"Ask Enzo if you're aloud to go shopping I am sure he won't mind" Aurora suggested smiling.

My ass he will let me.

"Maybe, if I am bothered" I answered to her.

"I am so sorry Soph but Aurora and I really need to jet, we will see you soon" Antonio said rushing out of his seat.

"Yeah of course no worries" I responded back smiling up to him.

Aurora hugged me and they both said there 'goodbye' and left.

I sighed and starred off into space for a good 10 minutes.

I got up and walked casually to Enzo's office, I arrived in front of the pitch black oak door and did not even bother knocking because I don't care.