Chapter 4

POV ~ Sophia

Lorenzo stopped leaning in to stop just barely touching my lips. I peered my eyes open to see Lorenzo has returned to his full height just staring at me with a smirk on his face. 

This guy and his god damn smirking is really getting to me!!!

I looked at him with a confused look, I thought he was going to kiss me or something but no he just made me look like a complete idiot probably like all those other girls he's hooked up with in his life, that are just desperate for him. I'm nothing like that, why did I even think he was going to kiss someone like me, I'm just a poor stupid girl that is worthless. 

Sadness flooded throughout me.

"what did you really think I was going to fucking kiss you or something" he said looking pleased but also mad

This guy is always swearing or he's got a murderous look on his face, does he even smile at least or was the one before with his parents fake. 

"Nnn--nooo" I said pathetically.

What's wrong with me, when did i ever stutter especially for a guy like him especially, and when did I ever find a guy attractive with a shit personality that treats me like literal shit. 

Why would I even think he would give me the time of day. 

"Yeah alright whatever let's go" he rolled his eyes once again. 

The fuck

He grabbed my hand and placed his hand on my waist and guided me back to where everyone is.

We walked in and his mother once again came to me

"It's okay dear if you don't hug, it's fine" she reassured me again

"Sorry it was my fault" I replied

I went closer to her and hugged her which made her hug me on full force

"You are so beautiful young lady, Sophia it is?" 

"Yes uh Mrs Ramano" 

"No need to be all formal just call me Anna" she said. 

I nodded in response with a smile on my face.

I looked up to find Lorenzo was looking at his father angrily. 

I nudged his arm and he fully ignored me to walk over to his seat leaving me alone standing like an idiot.

What am I meant to do? um?

A young pretty girl came over to me in a mint green knee length dress, black heels and her hair is wavy cascading down her back. She came up to me to pull me into a tight hug she said "Hi Sophia nice to meet you, I am Aurora but for you, you can call me Rora. I can already feel it, we are going to be besties" She said so happily

"Hi, it's so lovely to meet you too" I smiled back at her

"Ahhh your so pretty no wonder my idiot of a  brother married you look at her" she turned to all of them 

"She's so different to all the other girls he brings home" She said sternly to Lorenzo which made him clench his jaw so tight.

His other girls? Oh yeah right he is a man whore

"Enough Aurora" He said grumpily.

"Whatever" she replied rudely.

"Don't worry he can be a real ass most of the time but he is a real softy" she called out to me while walking over to sit down.