Chapter 6

POV ~ Sophia

Today was probably the first time in so long I have had so much fun. I spent the entire day with Nikolas while everyone was out doing god knows what. Obviously mafia related, but I don't wanna know to be honest and I definitely don't want to be involved in it. 

The sight of blood triggers me, it makes me wanna cry. Anything that is illegal I am afraid. And sadly my fake husband does all those things I hate.

Oh wait we are talking about Lorenzo Ramano. He does not show emotion WAIT that is right he does not feeling anything. Literal psychopath that is so hot and built like a greek god. 

I just putted Nikolas to sleep thankfully he was tired as anything, I really like hanging out with him he makes my heart melt. His so adorable. 

I went into my bedroom and went to my bathroom and done my usual; take my makeup off, shower and brush my teeth. I walked over to my closet just to find out all of my clothes are gone. 

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL. 

Stupid asshole got someone to move my clothes. 

I am in a towel and what now I have to walk to his room? 

This is dumb. 

I tightened my towel around me and opened the door and quickly tiptoed to Lorenzo's room well 'ours' now.  I opened the door and went to the closet just to see all of my clothes there. Knew it. Where else would they be? 

I put undergarments on and then I pulled out red checkered baggy pyjama pants and paired it with a black long sleeve crop top. I exited the closet and went over to his bathroom for the first time, and let me tell you it is magnificent. 

A set of long windows that reach to the floor that give a perfect view of the city way better than mine, big ass shower with 4 heads. What the fuck. I know. Boujee ass toilet, a perfect vanity with two sinks and a long ass mirror across it. I scrambled through the draws until I found a brush and started brushing through my thick long blonde hair. 

It was freezing so I put on some black ankle socks. 

I went over to the bed and laid down. I am so bored I don't even have my phone he smashed it so no one can find me or I can't call anyone. I mean who is going to call me? My parents. They don't even care about me. Abigail is probably thinking I god damn died. How sad. I miss her so much to be honest, she was the most sweetest soul ever I miss her stupid jokes. 

Thinking about all of this made me tear up, so to cheer myself up I am going to eat ice-cream. I know so sad. 

I got up and walked out the door and walked so ever quietly to the stairs, I was about to take a step when I heard the front door creek open I snapped my eyes down to the front door. The sight that I saw honestly, 

Shattered my heart in pieces. 

Lorenzo walked in with a black head plastic doll and skimpy clothes pressed up on his neck kissing him. 

I walked further down the steps until he saw me standing here with my arms crossed around my chest with the deadliest expression on my face that I have done. He fully looked up and smirked at me while he grabbed her ass and squeezing it purposely. 

I got to the bottom and started yelling. 

"What the actual fuck are you doing Lorenzo?" I yelled 

He chuckled and shook his head

"What do you not know?"

"Are you fucking high or drunk dickhead or do you think this is funny" I said getting louder.