Chapter 13

POV ~ Lorenzo

What

What the fuck?

She was rapped?

Who the fuck did this to her?

"Soph-" I tried talking but got cut of immediately

"NO STOP LORENZO I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID SORRY'S YOU DON'T MEAN IT" Sophia screamed with sobs escaping her.

I never comfort anyone but I was about to, but she voiced again "L-Leave me alone" With that she walked out of the room.

I feel like such a dickhead, FUCK. She won't forgive me now for everything. 

Shit

Shit

Shit

Thoughts about everything is coming back and flooding back to me what I've done and said.

I sighed and gripped onto my roots of my hair and tugged them harshly.

I pulled my phone out and called Luca

"Hello?" I heard him voice through the phone.

"Office now" With that I hung up and rushed over to my chair and sat down shaking my head.

My office door got busted open with a worried Luca and he quickly came and sat down.

"What happened? Why are you pale?" he questioned.

"I fucked up man" I said then placing my head back down.

"What?" he asked confused.

"She won't talk to me again, Luca I fucked up big time" 

"LUCA I FUCKED UP" I yelled

He looked at me in horror

"Firstly chill and secondly what the fuck did you do" he questioned grabbing a pen and twirling around. 

Sophia does that too

I mentally smiled the thought about her doing that and looking up at me smiling sweetly

"We were making out and I got carried away and then she tried pushing me off but I didn't think of anything"

"A-And then she confessed she, u-u-mmm" I stuttered

The fuck is wrong with me I never stutter ever?????

"She confessed what?" he asked raising a brow.

"R-Raa" I couldn't even get the word out.

"Rape?" he questioned which I nodded too.

"Lorenzo I know she told me she did" he confessed looking at me sadly

I shot my head up and glared at him like 'what'.

"When you held her pinned to the wall and I took her outside she told me that she has been raped that is why she gets scared every time to you go to touch her. That is why I was holding onto her she broke down"  Luca said with a sad tone.

I rubbed my eyes feeling bad.

I am suck a dickhead 

Fuck

"Oh" Is all I could get out at the moment. 

____

Thank you for reading this chapter.

Hope you enjoyed xx

Love you !

Follow my TikTok; _bookkwormm_