Chapter 7

POV ~ Lorenzo

Everyone started eating I noticed that Sophia was not even moving she was just glaring at the food so then I figured something was wrong. She either doesn't like this food or can't eat it. I turned my face towards her and leaned to her ear and whispered so nobody else could hear me "What's wrong amore mio" she looked to me and shook her head so I further questioned her wanting to know what's wrong "Tell me, can you not eat this?" she shook her head and mumbled 'I can' which made me more confused "So what is wrong?" Sophia huffed and turned to me and said in the sweetest voice "Every time I eat I vomit my food up" with tears in her eyes.

Oh.

Fuck.

I moved my chair back and got up and grabbed Sophia's small hand into my large one and thanked my mum and everyone but we need to go. No one needs to know our business especially if it is Sophia, As we turned to leave Sophia sent them a smile and lightly said a 'goodbye'

We started walking towards my office and I did not utter a word to her. I know it's rude, But I want to wait to get to the office so we could have privacy.

"Lorenzo where are we going?" she questioned me in a tired voice. I looked down to her to see her looking at our hands interwind together but I didn't care it felt right with her hand in mine.

"My office darling" she took her eyes off our hands and looked up at me with her big blue eyes and smiled to me.

God damn it that smile is making me get a feeling in my body.

Stop it Lorenzo.

She nodded her head and looked ahead of her. We took a corner and then a right and now we are at my big black oak door to my office. I unwinded my hand from hers and got my keys out from my pocket and unlocked the door and held it open so she could walk in first.

She got the hint and smiled to me and walked in. I followed behind her and closed the door behind me.

My office was to be honest very dark; long windows that stretched to the ground, greyish walls, black marble floors, black table, black chairs, bookshelf and the only different colour in this room was my white couch in the corner of the room.

She stood in the middle of the office gazing her eyes around taking every inch of it.

I went over to my chair and sat a bit away from the table with my legs wide, my hands crossed over one another on my lap and my head laying on the head part facing the ceiling.

"It is gorgeous in here" She broke the silence and looked to me with a smile.

I hummed in response and she went over to the chair in front of my desk I shook my head and patted my thigh for her to sit on.

"Lorenzo I am not sitting on you, especially the circumstance we are in"

"Fine get up and sit on my table then" She huffed and looked annoyed and didn't budge one bit.

I look over to her to see her looking at me so I patted the table with my large hand. She knew she wasn't going to win so she got up and walked around the desk and now stood in front of me giving me a view of her filled breasts.

Gosh.

Contain your self.

She placed two hands on the table and jumped and sat on the desk with her face down. I moved my chair forward closing the space between us and grabbed her chin and made her look at me. I then placed my hands on her thighs and massaged them.

"Lorenzo what are you doing" she giggled. I looked to the left and smiled.

Fuck i'm smiling now.