Chapter 9

POV ~ Sophia

It has been one week since Lorenzo and I went out.

One week. 

During that one week he has avoided me and never uttered one word to me, he would come to bed late at night and keep a lot of distance between us. Every time I would try and talk to him he would ignore me and walk out of the room. 

Was he disgusted by me?

During that one week I have mostly been crying or sleeping and not eating. Every time someone would come tell me food Is ready I would tell them I am not hungry. I miss Abigail so much I haven't spoken to her since I used Lorenzo's phone to call her.

My parents are literally a different story obviously they haven't searched for me and to be honest I couldn't care less. 

Today I decided I need to get up and be productive, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my usual morning routine, I went over to the closet and picked an outfit.

(outfit)

I placed my hair in a tight bun, put on light makeup and added my all time favourite vanilla scented perfume

____

I walked downstairs to have breakfast and heard laughter erupt in the kitchen so I walked over to the kitchen and saw everyone sitting at the table eating, once they saw me standing there awkwardly Anna smiled at me and told me to come sit. 

As usual the only spot was next to Lorenzo. I went over and sat next to Lorenzo and he huffed and glared at me, I felt my eyes become teary again. Please not again. What is wrong with him tho? Because I didn't want to have sex with him what the fuck. 

I whispered gently so only Lorenzo could hear "What's wrong with you" with a shaky voice, he looked back at me and clenched his jaw "You cagna" (translation; bitch) 

I looked down at my lap and then back up at him "Stay in your fucking lane and I will do the same" Enzo voiced to me being pissed off. A tear fell from my face that I hurried and wiped away so nobody could see and I swallowed quickly keeping my panic attack in, I nodded my head saying 'okay' 

I looked back up and gave a fake smile to everyone.

"I missed you Soph" Nikolas said sadly

"I missed you more little one" I told him

To be honest I actually have not seen Nikola's in so long because I have not come out of my room I miss hanging out with him even tho he is six years old. His fun.

Aurora and Antonio both looked at me and gave a soft smile and Antonio mouthed 'you good' and I nodded my head in response

"So how have you too love birds been" Luca asked starring at us

I looked up to see Lorenzo giving Luca a glare "Good" is only what he responded back and I just smiled not knowing what to say or do. 

I cleared my throat "Excuse me thank you for everything I'm gonna head to my room, I'm not hungry" I told everyone with that I pushed my chair back and ran too my room with tears running down my face ruining my makeup. 

I got to our room and ran to the bathroom and looked into the mirror and saw the reflection of myself. Yuck. 

ugly.

fat.

disgusting.

not even a guy wants me.

I never used to think I was ugly I always thought I was beautiful because that is what my father and mother told me all the time before my sister died but ever since then every single little thing changed in my life. 

I was never that beautiful girl again. 

They broke me in half. I was never called beautiful again after that they started to call me ugly, pathetic, worthless, fat and many more stuff that breaks me even more. 

I am still not fully healed from everything. 

The person I actually like hates me now because I could not give him what he wanted. I fell to the ground sobbing my life away with my back pressed against the vanity and my knees tucked into my chest. 

____

"Hey Soph can we get ice-cream?" Nico asked me while I am pushing him on the swing

"Sure Nico" 

He jumped off the swing and grabbed my hand and rushed us inside to the kitchen

"What flavour" I asked him with a bright smile

"Vanilla please" He replied giggling

"Coming right up boss" I said ruffling his hair

I went over to the freezer and grabbed vanilla ice cream and went back to the counter and grabbed a bowl and scoped ice cream into the bowl.

"Toppings?" I questioned 

"SPRINKLESSSSSSS PLEASEEEE" He cheered which made me giggle 

I got sprinkles and sprinkled some on top.

Nico was watching my every move which made me laugh I went over to him and picked him up and placed him down onto the counter. 

"Thanks Soph" he said smiling while hugging me which I returned back

____

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

Kinda short but next one will be longer.

Thanks for reading again, love you xoxo

TikTok; _bookkwormm_