Chapter 8

It is now Friday night. Enzo is taking me out, I am currently sitting in our room doing my hair and makeup I have already had a shower and shaved every inch of my body. 

I haven't seen Enzo today at all which is strange I woke up and he wasn't there in bed. Weird. The only people in the house were the maids, Nikola and Anna; everyone else was gone. strange. We normally have breakfast together. 

It is now seven-thirty and I just finished my makeup which consisted; concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, mascara and lipgloss that gives my lips an extra plump. My hair is in light waves which I am very impressed that I could do. 

Back at home I never thought about my appearance I always thought I looked pretty, up until I started getting hit by my father daily so I never had time to learn how to do my hair. I was really good at makeup because of the bruises I had to cover up everyday.

I got up and went over to the closet. I don't even know where we are going he didn't even tell me. Do I dress up or do more of a casual vibe. Ugh. 

I sighed and took off my robe and placed on black undergarments and started scrambling through the clothes. 

I finally found an outfit after some time. The outfit was defiantly a vibe I would say so myself. It was a black off the shoulder mini dressed that stopped mid thigh which hugged my curves perfectly, black knee high boots, gold jewellery and a black Versace bag. I know boujee right?

(outfit)

I checked the time quickly to see I only have 2 minutes left

I checked the time quickly to see I only have 2 minutes left. Fuck. I rushed around the room and grabbed my vanilla scented perfume and sprayed a lot on my body. Gotta smell good hehe. I ran to the vanity and grabbed my lipgloss and shoved it in my bag. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, I sighed and rushed to the door and opened it.

One of the bodyguards was standing there "Miss, Mr Ramano is waiting for you downstairs" I nodded and thanked him and he left, I quickly went to the mirror and looked at myself one last time and smiled.

I walked out of the room and started walking down the hallway to the stairs, I grabbed on the railing and walked down to reach the bottom. I found Enzo looking down angrily at his phone, I cleared my throat and he shot his head up in my direction and his eyes went wide and smiled.

GOSH THAT SMILE. 

"You look amazing amore mio" Lorenzo voiced to me. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" 

He looked smoking hot; all black suit with no tie and a watch on his hand. WOW. 

 (Lorenzo's outfit)