Chapter 5

POV ~ Lorenzo 

I woke up to the sun blinding me through my dark curtains that was left slightly open a different smell cloudy my senses. Vanilla. I looked to my side and saw Sophia with her arms wrapped around my waist and her head laid peacefully on my chest. 

I gazed down to her hair that laid over her face covering her perfect face. I moved her hair to the side to look at her plump lips that I was going to kiss not too long ago, But I had to contain myself nothing can come out of this she'll just become a weakness that will distract me and get me killed. My father drilled that into my head when he would train me at a young age.  

But the weird thing was I wanted to run my fingers through her silky smooth hair that smelled like vanilla. The scent suited her it, she's sweet like vanilla deep down that's why I have to make her hate me so she doesn't fall for me. 

Once I realised what I was doing I quickly removed my hand from her hair. She's nothing to me. I need to get that through my head. She is my fake wife and it will never mean anything to me. 

I've never catch feelings for anyone and I'm not going to fucking now after I've been living for 26 years. 

____

POV ~ Sophia

I woke up with my arms wrapped around someones waist and my head on someones chest. Whoever this is smells good. Must i say.

It all hit me who this is. The one and only Lorenzo Ramano.

AHHHHH my life sucks. 

I sighed and rubbed my eyes and yawned pretty heavily. I looked up to see him already looking at me. Cute. 

I untangled my self from his body and said in my cute morning voice "Good morning". 

"Morning" he replied dryly. Okay then. 

He sure isn't a morning person I suppose. 

It is not hard to not being rude for once. Right.

"How was your sleep?" I tried making conversation since we will have to try and be civil.

Although he doesn't want to be civil I'll try and make a effort either way. 

"Bad, because you were here" he fired back grumpily. 

"What is honestly wrong with you? You forced me to sleep here ass hat" I grumbled back to him, making me mad. No surprise right? 

"Shut the fuck up" he seethed getting up and throwing the covers over him. He grabs his phone and calls someone. God knows who. 

"Why are you so mean to me?" I asked sadly. 

"I'm mean to everyone, if you don't like It sorry to break it to you. I DON'T FUCKING CARE" Lorenzo yelled to me which made me flinch. 

He got up and walked around the bed to stand in front me with a muderous look on his face. Fear suppressed inside of me making me scared and nervous thinking that he is going to hit me.

I pushed my self to the headboard of the bed and tucked my legs to my chest and held on for dear life. 

"Lorenzo, please go away. I didn't waa-nnt to make you m-ma-de p-please" I begged with tears falling down my eyes. 

He looked like he was horrified seeing me like this. I honestly don't blame him I would be too. I always youse to get abused every single day back at home. speaking of I wonder if my parents even care that I'm missing they probably don't I was jus worthless to them. The look on Lorenzo's face traumatised me, every time someones mad at me I get scared.