Chapter 02

-You need to create a family for the world's peace?
-Exactly. And I need your help.

Both if you stepped out of your brother's room. Loid's room, that's the name he goes by for this mission. You chose to be called.... Y/N.
You went towards the kitchen and saw the little girl from earlier, your brother's daughter and niece Anya.

Okay... How can I begin a conversation with a six year old?

- Auntie, What's your name?
- Oh-em right, my name is Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you Anya.
- Y/N your things will come tomorrow morning. Your brother said

I should better go check my room and find a place for my guns. I need the space ready for tomorrow. You thought

You turned to leave and with the corner of your I  eye you saw Anya with sparkling eyes.

What a weird child.

TIME SKIP

The next day your things came. your brother and your new family member helped you put them to your room. After you hide your weapons for Anya's safety you went to the leaving room just to hear Loid and Anya fighting over studying.
-I don't want to study! I can just -
-So you are going to cheat!
-....
After a while your brother went to the door and put his coat and hat ready to leave.
-I'm going out and your not coming with me. Y/N you'll watch Anya until I come back.
-Understood.
But Anya always tried to sneak out. That caught your interest. How can a small child sneak so quickly. Of course you and Loid knew were she was hiding.
After some game of hide and seek with your niece and your brother. Loid shut the door from outside with something. From you and especially Anya to stay inside.
You left Anya watching cartoons while you went for a bath. Unknown to you your cute niece went in your brother's room.

You finished your bath and walked to your room to dress yourselves but as you put your shorts on you felt someone from behind you and for sure he wasn't Twilight. Outside your bedroom's door were standing two men.
They run towards you but you kicked the on their faces. You put your t-shirt and run to find Anya. Suddenly you felt something hit your head and pass  out

TIME SKIP

You woke up from a gun shoot. A little dizzy but mostly terrified not about you but for Anya. You turned your head and saw your niece crying. A man walked towards you and her. -They are Twilight?
-They were inside the house the signal came.
What signal? Who are they? No, that doesn't matter right now. I need to save Anya. My niece's life is all that matters right now.

The man pointed a gun to Anya's head.
-Anya!
You tried to scream but the tape on your mouth didn't help. The man then pointed a gun to your leg and throw it.
It was Anya's turn to scream. He was ready to shoot your other leg but right on time a van came and a a man came
In with your "brother".
You knew it wasn't true. The man who brought the body of "your brother" was the real Twilight. After a fight with the men Loid gave a paper to Anya and told you to give this to the police.

As you went out with Anya you saw what was written inside the paper and you were shock. Bring Anya back to the orphanage.
It is the best option but still this is so cruel. You thought.
Suddenly you felt a small hand grabbing you shirt.
-Auntie... Please do leave me.
Don't leave please.
Your brother told you what the orphanage looked like and how the man whom had it looked like. The is no way you'll let her go back.

I became an executioner to kill the people that wish harm to the future of the children and since I'm the aunt of this girl I'll protect her. And then you felt the small girl hugging you with tears falling from her eyes.

After a while your brother walked out of the building and the both of you run towards him ( you tried at least ).
-Girls you were not supposed to- what are you doing here?
-Papa can we go home please? Our home.
-Please brother... I want to go home.

Loid was shocked from yours and Anya's words.
-Of course... But first let's get you to the hospital. That's a nasty scar you got here sister.
-Yes let's treat you auntie.