Chapter 41

This mission is one of the many where you need to change more that three costumes. One small mistake and your perfect family life would be over.
From the spot you were hiding you heard an unknown female. Probably one of Yuri's coworker finding him.

Good he is safe and out of the picture

Today this mission played with your heart and mind. Especially with your heart because moments after Yuri left you heard other loud noises.

Twilight!

Your mind was over to Yuri's safety that you didn't notice anything from your brother's side.

Grabbing your gun you run closely to where the noises were heard and what you were faced with shocked you.
You brother was down with many injuries and Wheeler on top of him holding him down. He was probably unconscious. There was another person, who was MAD at the traitor. That person being Nightfall. Her eyes were dead inside and she was trembling with anger.

She was ready to fight Wheeler but also scared that this man could harm him. You were also worried but you stayed quiet to see what both of them would do.
After some blackmail, Nightfall broke her gun from Wheeler's words. But what you didn't expect to see was what Nightfall did. She ran up to Wheeler and punched him away from your brother. Her speed could almost be compered to Yor's.

You weren't amazed since you did have seen her do that to an old mission but it had been a while since she had done something like that. But everything went down hill after she opened her mouth.
What she told Wheeler was a pg love confession to your brother.

☝️Y/N's reaction

It creeped you out but after you saw that your target was at disadvantage you grabbed your gun and shoot him on the leg.

We want him alive.

That's what the Hadler and your brother told you.

- Quick! Grab him!

You shout at her. The older woman did as you order her. But she also throw him against the wall one more time and made Wheeler groan from the pain.
Even though you wanted him alive you wouldn't deny that he desved that.

- Twilight?

You helped your brother stand back to his legs. He looked dizzy and surprisingly had less injuries that you accepted him to have.

- I'm... I'm alright.

He said as he tried to have a steady breathing. And then looked around.
After some minutes the fourth member of your team came and took Wheeler and your brother took Nightfall, she had more injuries than him.