Chapter 28

[ I haven't update this story book since October... Damn... Anyway! I'm back with a new chapter! Btw this is not based on any chapter of the manga as far as I know]

Falling in love is truly exhausting, like spy missions. You are always stressed and your heart is beating really fast. When you decide to confess there is no turning back and if you fail... Let's not talk about that.

As you may guess Yuri visit the Forger household again. He was talking with his older sister, he looked at her with admiration and stars with in his eyes.

He looks like a puppy... So cute!

Sometimes you wonder how the man in front of you ended up working for the secret police. Sure, he looked strong and he was very clever but with that face is impossible to scare anyone... Right?

Y/N was sitting at the table close to the kitchen reading a book, Bond was sleeping under the table, Anya and Loid were in the kitchen for some father-daughter bounding? [ He probably read it somewhere and thought it would be a good idea or the ladies from the neighborhood said something again ] and the Briar siblings were in the leaving room talking

You were looking at him, no matter what you said to yourself you had to admit he was beautiful. You wanted to hug him and sleep in his arms. Just imagine: Yuri wearing grey pants and a black large shirt, you sleeping on top of him while he was playing with your hair.

Your face was a blushing mess and you were sure you were drooling at that point. You came back to reality when the someone ringed  your doorbell. Everyone's attention were at the door.

You got up and opened it just to be faced with your best friend, the one the only Franky! With a bottle of red wine.

- Franky? Why the sudden visit?
You asked the man in front of you

- Oh no real reason, just to say hi
He answered while handing you the bottle of the red liquid

... He found another girl he simps for... Hehe

While Franky was greeting everyone, you closed the door behind you with an evil smirk.
You stepped closer to the male and whispered in his ear

-  Is she a blond with short hair again?

Franky immediately stopped whatever he was doing and started processing what you just said to him. Not a minute after his face was red either from the embarrassment or the thought of the woman he fell for.

You were laughing at his reaction. Franky was the first person who made you laugh out loud, either by his reactions or his ( bad but somehow funny ) jokes.
Both of you just started talking about the unknown female Franky fell in love with. Franky was telling you about how beautiful and kind she is while you were smirking and made sassy remarks but still listened to your best friend. You were in the same situation with a black hair man who was in your leaving room.

Talking about the said male. Yuri was watching the whole thing from afar, feeling many different emotions all at once. He was confused because an unknown person to him just came in and after a while both of you started talking, happy because he just heard the voice of an angle ( your laugh ) and finally... Jealousy .
Yuri Briar, one of the best secret police officer was feeling jealous because he wasn't the one who made you laugh but a random person he just met.

He was disappointed at himself. He knew you for quit some time now and he understood he liked you more than just his sister-in-law. He wanted to be with you and make you laugh every day but most of the times he talked to you it was awkward.
Don't get him wrong, he was not mad with Franky, he understood he was a close friend of yours and your brother and that you probably know him for years but he still felt jealous.

His eyes fell on you and your friend one more time just to see Franky grabbing you by your shirt.
You said something sassy again and made Franky embarrassed again. You still had the smirk on your face giggling by his reactions.
Suddenly, you felt one arm around your waist and the other grabbing Franky's hand.

You looked up to see Yuri glaring at Franky, telling him silently to take his hand off your shirt. Franky from the shock did that and Yuri freed his arm hugged your waist this time with both hands.
After he understood what he did he let go of you and apologized for his action.

- Sorry, I didn't what to do that! I just- ... It didn't feel right for me to watch that...

After an awkward silence Franky apologized saying that it wasn't right to grabbed you by the shirt especially since someone could take the wrong idea.

After you and Franky sat on the kitchen table and Yuri back on the couch Franky whispered in your ear
- Is he the secret police officer you were talking about?

With a blushing face you nodded, staying silent. Still a little shocked about what just happened... Yuri wanted to protect you and he also hugged you.

- Franky...
- Hmmm?
- Why the first time in my life I fell in love with the wrong person?

[ Hiiiiii! Just a quick reminder, I want you to know that you are doing great and you are loved! ]