Chapter 25

Today your mission was different.
You had to go shopping with Anya and her best friend Becky to the shops for Anya to pick a new outfit to impress Damian?

Loid was so happy that Anya would hang out with the small girl that he asked the agency for money, a lot of many.

You were sitting in the back the limousine, listening to the younger girls talking or more like Becky talking while Anya was listening to the nonsense the pig tailed girl was saying about how your brother was not home by the time she came to pick Anya up and that Yor would be a good rival.
After some time the limousine stopped outside a HUGE shop full of clothes. Everything in there was shining, smiling maids greeted their young mistress as you, your niece and Becky's maid walked after them.

Becky made her pink hair friend try a lot of clothes, some made Anya look adorable others made her look funny in your eyes ( and scared Becky ).
Some time passed and the two girls stopping after Anya was out of breath.
You giggled at them, feeling happy that Anya could do something like that in her life.

You stopped thinking when Anya asked her friend how Damian could see her in her new clothes if she could only wear her uniform.

- Anya, the school does some events that you do not have to wear the uniform. You said to her

The small girl nodded and suddenly a loud gasped could be heard to the whole shop. You turned to look at Becky, whose eyes were filled with stars.

- To those events parents are also able to come! That means... Loid can also come! Anya we don't have time for you, I need to pick something for me!

And with that being said the little girl stared doing what Anya was doing a minute ago.
After deciding what she wanted you left the shop and went to another one and then another one and another one...
In every shop Becky would buy something while you and Anya didn't even had the chance to see what was in there and don't get me started with Martha

- Miss Martha... Would you like me to held something for you? You asked the older lady while you sweat drop
- There is no need for you to worry miss Forger. You came here to shop with your niece.
The older woman said and walked towards her mistress

After all of you went to the shops Becky wanted, you stopped at a cafe for the little girls to talk to. Both of them seemed happy being here today. Anya said so herself when Becky asked her.
You started to understand that Becky and Damian didn't grow up with any friends at all and Anya was the one to make them happy ( even tho Damian would never admit it )

Even tho you think Anya doesn't fit for this job, you were so wrong brother...
You thought and a small smile found it's way on your face

- Oh right! You didn't buy anything yet. Becky suddenly said looking at her pink hair friend

The brown hair girl walked up to Anya and grabbed her by her hand mentioning that they will go to another shop for Anya to pick something

TIME SKIP

Both girls stopped inside a shop which had a sheep mascot. Anya had her eyes on two keychains.
She said that she wanted to buy two of them for her and her best friend. That made Becky confused but also fluster.
The poor girl didn't know how to react to a gift like that but thanks to Martha she accepted it.

The two girls went to pay the keychains but for some reason they took longer than they had to. After a minute or two the came out with the keychains and another bag.

TIME SKIP

You and Anya were finally back home. The small girl excited to show her father what she bought which made you laugh.
Loid was a little shocked about how much the keychains costed but he was happy about Anya and how she could befriend Becky.

You were ready to go to your room when Anya yelled your name and ran up to you with the other bag.

- This is for you auntie! She said with a smile

Your eyes widen for a bit but then you smiled at your niece and gave her a pat on the head.
You went to the couch and opened the bag just to see a beautiful black yet simple dress, which you did not want to know how much it costed

[ If you don't like the dress you can imagine something you would like to wear ]

You smiled at your niece and hugged her. Yor seemed to like the dress and Loid just smiled to both of you

- Thank you for being so kind to me auntie !

[ My son! We must protect at all cost! 😤 ]