Chapter 33

When are you feeling you are in danger? When you are at the road and you want to go to the other side? When you are going to cheat at a test? When you want to eat a midnight snack and you are afraid that you are going to wake up someone?

Well my dear readers those are all really good options but what Y/N really is afraid is when Yuri is visiting. Don't get me wrong, she enjoys when they interaction with each other but something inside her brain is to run out of the house and come back.

She didn't know why but for the last visits Yuri did Y/N was afraid. Not because of him but because she realized that she became attached to him. And of course when you are a spy this is one terrible mistake.
So days ago Y/N came back to reality that her mission will only last for four months and for the first time after a while she panicked.

What will happen to Anya? What will Yor do? And Yuri... When she will suddenly disappear what is he going to do? Cry? Trying to find her again? If he did find that she is a spy, which everyone in WISE never let it happen, will he they to kill her?

Many questions were flying at Y/N's head. They didn't stop even when a familiar banging on the door could be heard.

- YOR!

- Yuri!

I don't want this to end...

- Loi-Loi...

- Why hello there Yuri.

Why do I have to go back to my old life?

- Uncle!

- Oh... Em hi...

Can I stay here forever?

- Y/N!

-...

You didn't say anything, you were just staring at the half empty glass of lemonade.

You only saw Yuri when Loid placed a hand on your shoulder.

- Oh... Em sorry. I spaced out a little bit.

You awardly chuckled and rubbed the back of your neck.

- Hello Yuri!

Get it together Lilith!

You were quite, more quite that usual. And the only people who could sense it were your brother and Yuri.

If only wars never existed I might had a real chance will Yuri.

- You are being really quite, are you feeling alright?

- Oh yes, a little tired from school.

- Oh right you are studying at Eden.

I wanted to say yes to you that day

- Are you having any troubles with your homework?

- No, I'm doing well actually.

I want to be with you!

- You know I-I'm actually really smart!

You chuckled at that

- I know that silly! You helped Anya study.

- Yea... And you made some cookies that day.

Yuri... Let's go to a date together

- Did you like them?

- THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!! PLEASE MAKE THEM AGAIN!!!

I know it is forbidden but I really, really like you

- Were they better than Yor's?

- Eh?

He said and his red eyes change

...Crap!

- I-I was joking!

Please tell me that I didn't fick up!

Yuri pushed himself closer to your ear. An intense eye contact was held by both of you.

- Y-Yuri...

Hot...

- Don't tell Yor that but they were much better than her's...

- Huh?

You placed a hand on your mouth, trying to control your laughter.

Cute!

- Please don't laugh~

Yuri begged you with a blush on your face.

- It's a secret between us