Chapter 04

-Sooo~ WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME!

After some days passed two letters came to the mail. Your brother was sleeping like a little boy which shocked for a bit, you were in the kitchen making tea when Anya suddenly rushed into the room with them.
-What are those?
-Mail.
You chuckle while she passed them to you and went to the sofa to hug her father.
You opened them and see that the letters were from Eden Collage but before you start reading them you heard your brother screaming
-Are you after my life!
H

as he  forgotten what a hug is?
-Brother Eden sent those mails.
-Oh let me see.

-But mom doesn't exist

What can I do? Anya must pass the second part of Eden's exam. I could play the role of the mother and not go as a student, even if I look much more young than him...... No way I'll play my brother's wife!
There must be a way!

-Auntie! We need to go for our uniforms!
-Oh right. I'm coming!

TIME SKIP

After the kind woman took mine and Anya's measured us we saw the spy talking to a woman.

Yor Briar.
She is one of the women Franky recommended as wife.

-Brother.
-Oh Y/N. Let me introduce you to miss Yor Briar. Yor this is my little sister
Y/N and my daughter Anya.
-Oh-oh it's a pleasure to meet you miss Y/N.
-Pleasure is all mine. You faked a smile

Suddenly Anya said something that confused you and your sibling.

-Oh I'm so lonely without a mama.
-Where did that come from? You and your elder brother said at the some time
-Oh your not with your wife.
-Em she passed away last year. I take care of her and my sister.

What the fuck did I just hear?
A date for a fake marriage?
Are they both that desperate?
Are we that desperate?

-See you on Sunday Yor
-Yeah. See you on Sunday Mr. Loid.

TIME SKIP

Sunday came quickly. Loid and Yor went to the party but you had a negative feeling all the afternoon. You didn't like the woman's vibe, you didn't know why but you didn't like it.

-Auntie?
-Yeah little one?
-You don't want papa to get married?

Your eyes widen for a second. That thought never really crossed your mind. 
It was just for the mission, you needed Yor. Maybe you just didn't like the idea of a strange woman being part of a dangerous mission or your brother straight up marrying a strange woman or....

-... I don't want to see your father hurt.

In your mind came a long forgotten thought.
A little girl crying in a older's boy arms. The boy trying to control his t tears and keep the little girl calm. Destroyed buildings around them.
You couldn't stand him see him crying.

The next noon Loid said something that shocked you.
-Yor will start living with us? And when did you proposed to her?
-Y/N please forgive me for not saying this sooner. But the date and a mission mixed up and it all happened so suddenly.
He gave you a broom and said
-I truly am sorry but Yor will come around 06:00 P.M and we need to clean the house. Would you please help me?

Like I have a choice

The three for now family members tried to clean the house for the fourth one but it seems like the youngest one had some problems but that didn't stop you for making her feel a little better.

-Anya how about I make some cookies with chocolate and you can.... You can lick the chocolate from the spoon?
The pink hair girl nodded with sparkles in her eyes.
Right on time you cleaned all the dishes. The whole house was clean before Yor could come, and as Loid said she come around six.

Welcome to the Forger's household!