Chapter 30

I don't remember much about my childhood home since I was just a baby when The bomb destroyed our town. But before that... I remember hearing laughter! My brother's laughter

Now days is uncommon to hear him laugh but then he was just an innocent child, playing with his friends war. He used to take me with him and when he would win I would try to clap my hands for his victory.
That would make everyone in the hideout smile.

At home I couldn't understand what my father would say to my father and then raised his hand. But as I grow up I understood that he was "punishing" him for talking back and being "weak".

When I was a baby my only reaction to the bomb was to cry. Hearing that loud noice without know where it was coming from scared me.

After the disaster you only remember that your brother never let you get away from his hug. Even though it was dangerous he was afraid to let you go.

When my brother went to the army he taught me how to hold knives to protect myself when he was away and when he would come home at night he always bought food.

And some months later... Our lives will change forever.
One night my brother came home happier than usual. He said that his childhood friends ended up to be alive.
I hadn't see him this happy for years but the very next day that smile faded.

When he came home, it was later than usual, his eyes dead inside, he didn't even sleep. You could hear his footsteps on the floor and at six A.M he woke me up.

- Get ready. We are leaving.

- Where are we going?

- Somewhere safer.

Minutes later a weird man came to the picture. Talking to my brother like he knew him for years.

Looking down at me the man smiled and pat me head.

- Let's get moving, shall we?

He asked me

- S-sure...

We were walking for hours till we stopped at a building where no one knew where it was expect from the people who worked in there.
Those people are called spies

Like the man we were following a woman walk up to us. She was beautiful and she looked like she could beat everyone they wouldn't listen to her

For me that lady was and still is the closest thing I ever had as a mother figure, the Handler.

- And who that cutie might be?
She asked and scoupt me up

- I-I...emmm

God! I remember blushing so hard from that nickname

-  You, my sweety will be trained to became a spy, like your bog brother and your name will be
Lilith, the younger spy to ever exist

-  You, my sweety will be trained to became a spy, like your bog brother and your name will be Lilith, the younger spy to ever exist

[ 👏I

[ 👏I. NEED. TO. HUG. HIM! 👏]