Chapter 24

Operation Strix, a dangerous mission only the best spies could take part in and not get caught. A good example is you and your older brother, Twilight.

What you expect from this mission was that you have to kill people who tried to destroy the world's peace. The usual stuff just the level gets harder as the mission goes.

What you did not expect was to get attached to the people you had to use.
For this mission your brother needed to create a family with a small child that has to get in the best school in the world and create a good relationship with the younger son of your of your next victim. To do that he also needed to get married.

He somehow succeed to do all of that without failure. Right now he had an energetic daughter named Anya, who sometimes say questionable things like she can read someone's mind and a beautiful but also airhead wife named Yor.

The two of you create a family and even adopt a dog... But this family made you softer, make it you feel weak and even tho you knew that you never bothered to fix it.

For a long time you could finally be a normal teenage girl, talk to people, make friends and fall in love. You liked it

You could spending time with your brother, you felt what motherly affection was thanks to your sister-in-law, Yor. You did a real smile after a long time because Anya and Franky were close to you. Damian gave you a good motivation to kill his father and Yuri... Yuri made you understand how it is to fall in love with someone and not fake it for a mission.

But something bothered you for a long time. You had four months until this mission come to an end. You were not afraid that you and Twilight would not succeed or get caught by the secret police but what would happened to those people after.

- Will we just leave them like nothing happened? You asked the blonde man who was sitting in front of you
- ... What?
- This mission is taking longer than every other mission we had. We create a good relationship with those people... Will we just abandon them?

Twilight was looking at you with his eyes wide open but after a minute of thinking he answered your question with his now usual, real smile

- I don't think we will leave them

[ I am terrible sorry for not updating this book! I didn't have time to read the manga ]