Chapter 32

- YOU MET WHO?!

- Em... I met Damian's mother

Yor said with a trembling voice, and just as confused as her three family members.

Melinda Desmond, the lady herself met Yor by... Accident? And the became friends?!

- That's something...

- Yea...
Loid said, still processing what his wife just told him

- Yor Briar met our target's wife? That's shocking but it can be helpful

Sylvia said looking at a picture of lady Desmond

You, Loid , the Handler and Fiona were in the room with some other agents

- Honestly, only Yor can do something like that.

You said, wanting to laugh about the event. The Handler chuckle at the turn of the events.

- It looks like she does have much of a background.

Twilight said looking at the few papers Melinda Desmond had

- I can find find some things if you like... If I play the part of your wife it will hel-

- That won't be necessary.
You said at Fiona with a cold tone of your voice that could make anyone in the room feel like it's winter.

You turned at her and smiled

This woman is asking me to beat her up! She really doesn't get a hint!

Handler's and Twilight's coughing made you come back to your senses.

Some times passed and you apologized yourself to get some water.
Walking in W.I.S.E's kitchen you grabbed a glass and pour yourself some water.
Looking at one of the photos of Melinda you heard shoes echoing through the hall.

Recognizing who it was you turn at the kitchen's door till Fiona walked in.
Staying silent for to long you opened you mouth and said

- Good job from the mission you went with my brother Fiona (chapters 29-31 from the manga).

- Thank you Lilith

- You made an interesting choice for the roles. I really hope you enjoyed your time as Mrs. Foney.

- ...

- ... Because it will be the first and last time you would play the role of my brother's wife

-Huh!

- This will not happen again Nightfall, not under my watch.
And stop suggesting about playing the wife, we already have Yor. If you step in you will destroy everything Twilight had built.

Fiona after a long time she was showing some emotions but you couldn't tell if it was sadness or shock, maybe a combination of both.
You gave her another smile and walked out of the door to meet your brother and the Handler .

- Let's go home brother

TIME SKIP

What a day

You said as you hopped on your bed and opening a new manga you have bought from your collection. It was a romance One-Shot, it was cheesy but those simple stories remind you that even though you are a spy, you once were a human being, a child that wanted to be loved.

- I want a lover!

You said with groan, to nobody specific

But I can't have one...

A knock from your door brought you back to reality and Loid came in.

- Brother?

- Yuri is here to dinner with us. I want your help in the kitchen.

The older spy told you and left to go  back to the kitchen

- Yuri...

I would like to be with him... But I can't

You thought as you walked towards the room(s) your family members were.

- Hello Yuri! Here again huh?

- Oh, hello Y/N! Yeah... I bought some presents from my sister.

The man said and rubbed the back of his neck

- How nice of you!

You praised and gave him a smile as you walked towards the kitchen.

- Auntie! Auntie! Uncle bought presents from us as well!

Anya said and ran up to you with sparkles in her eyes.

That shocked you. Not because he bought presents for you, after his confession and some visits you kinda got use to him giving you staff. But he bought presents from Anya and Loid that was new.

- Oh? Is that so? Then after dinner we are going to open them together. What do you say Anya?

You asked your niece and she nodded

- That will be nice.

Yor said with a smile and look at her brother, thanking him from the presents.

Yuri Briar, I hope that you don't mind that I dream of a life where I can be with you? A life with peace and happiness.

[ HeLlO?! ]

[ From anyone who is interested, I'm writing a fanfic about Simeon from the otome game, Obey Me. The first chapters are out if you want to check it, go to my profile. Thank youuuuu! ]