Chapter 22

The battle took a turn. None can know what happens now.

Isamu just stood in the same place. His transformation shocked Daki and Gyutaro.

Gyutaro: This can't be right. You can't be alive. What is that form?

Isamu: ...

Gyutaro: Aren't you going to say something? What did you do?

He still said nothing. He held his hand out as his katana returned to his hand and did a single slash which caused a shockwave and tore up the ground. Isamu let out a roar which echoed through the district and Gyutaro formed blood sickles for another fight.

To his surprise, blood swirled around Isamu's horns before he applied it to his sword, and the two unleashed blood attacks at each other as it formed a blood tornado. Gyutaro was shocked as he stood on a roof, watching the attack disperse.

Gyutaro: (That was undoubtedly a blood demon art. But how? A human isn't capable of unleashing a blood demon art!)

He heard Isamu appear behind him with blood still surrounding his blade.

Gyutaro: That's enough!

They send blood attacks at each other again, but Isamu cancels his attack.

Gyutaro: He defused my attack for a second time! Is he even human?

He felt a sudden spike and turns around to see Isamu standing behind him. Looking at him with his red glowing eyes of his.

Gyutaro: (What? He completely went past me. His speed is faster than it was before!)

He swings his left sickle at him, but Isamu easily reacts and catches his wrist before cutting Gyutaro's arm off. He follows up his attack with a kick as he sends Gyutaro through a series of buildings. He pushes the rubble off of him and stands up.

Gyutaro: Dammit! His strength has also increased. Is this the result of him becoming a demon! 

His arm gets thrown back to him as Isamu rushes forward and slashes at Gyutaro endlessly. He dodges before finding an opening and driving his sickle through Isamu's chest and splitting him in half.

Gyutaro smiled with joy, but it was for nothing. He felt a force hit his chest as he coughed up blood. He fell to his knees as he saw Isamu's body back in one piece. Like nothing hurt him.

Gyutaro: (His regeneration is unreal! That means... the power of This demon... Is stronger than mine! He's as strong as Upper Rank 3 or higher!)

Isamu growled as he lifted his katana and went to stand Gyutaro. Luckily, he managed to dodge at the last second and recovered from the blunt attack. Daki's belts shot through the buildings as they trapped Ismau in a ball. Gyutaro turned his back and leaped in the air. After a few seconds of being in the air, he felt something grab the side of his head. He looks to see that Isamu was right next to him and dug his nails into the side of his head.

Gyutaro: (What?! Shouldn't he be trapped by my sister?!)

He looks back at Daki's belt ball and sees that it was torn and severed. Gyutaro was dragged through more of the buildings before Isamu threw him. He regained his footing as he formed blood around his sickles. Isamu appeared right in his face and swung his blade upward. Gyutaro narrowly dodges and jumps back before swinging his sickles down.

Before they got halfway, Isamu appeared and caught the sickles and wouldn't let go.

Gyutaro: (That's impossible! With his bare hand?)

He gripped harder as the blood around his sickles was scattered and Isamu smiled widely. Gyutaro pulled back and leaped in the air and swung his sickles down, but Isamu effortlessly blocked his attack as a small crater formed beneath them.