Chapter 2

~Blake POV~

Hearing the pitter patter of water I woke up, thinking it was rain but soon realized it was Ruby. It amazes me how quietly she can climb down and walk around without even waking a person. I slowly rise from my bottom bunk and sneak out of the room. Heading instinctively towards the library. When I reach my destination I enter the hushed and vacant library, strolling towards the romance section. I haven't read one of these for awhile. Trying to decide is such a hard option. I mean I knew I'd probably end up reading all of them after my four years at Beacon were completed, but right now there are too many to decide. So I pick one up randomly, beginning to flip through 20 pages, before heading back to the room, using my cat ears as a guide to hear Nora's snoring. When I begin to hear it without my cat ears I place the book at my side pulling out my scroll and swiping it in front of the door.

Shocked to see Weiss up at this early hour I ask, "Why are you up this early, is it past six already?" I look at my scroll and read it, seeing it's only 5:30am. She laughs, "Our fearless leader forgot a towel like a dolt and woke me up. Causing me to see things I don't want to see, before shamefully walking back to the bathroom towel in hand." She giggled again, but I heard Ruby sigh from in the bathroom. Looking back at Weiss, "You know she can probably hear you. She's obviously embarrassed about it, so you should apologize." I watched her roll her eyes, but she blushed somewhat. Looking at Yang's bunk she rolls before saying, "You guys it's five thirty and I don't wana get up, so please shut up." I sigh, and the bathroom door clicked open. Ruby walked out in her usual attire other than her face being a deeper shade of red than usual.

Weiss stood, blushing somewhat as well, "I'm sorry I laughed. I didn't mean to when I first saw you but it was awkward." Ruby stared into Weiss' eyes innocently like a hurt puppy dog, "It's fine Weiss, I don't blame you." Ruby wrapped her arms around Weiss who jumped at her touch before slightly hugging back. It was kind of cute to be honest. I actually thought they could be dating but Weiss Schnee isn't someone that I imagine dating a girl.

Yang climbed down interrupting my thoughts instantly, "Thanks guys it's official I'm awake. Happy now?" She says angrily giving off some of her aura of heat. I giggled and she grabbed me by the shoulders, making me feel like I was blushing but made it go away before she pulled my body into a bear hug and whispering, "I got you kitty cat." I hated the name but it was okay for her to use sometimes.

After Yang went into the shower I began to read, looking at Ruby and Weiss, who were sitting on Weiss' bed studying for a test, and smiled. I giggled to myself and returned to an average morning at Beacon.