Chapter 14

~Blake's POV~

After Ruby asked us to leave, Yang and I walked hand in hand to the harbor and sat on the bench. Yang looked out into the unforgiving world, her eyes a slight darker color than the lilacs I have come to love. A sigh escaped her lips, and she dipped her head into her hands.

I never wanted to see her like this so I placed my hand on her mid back. She looked me in the eyes, "She is so young in my mind." Yang sobbed into her hands, I pulled  her into my embrace so her head was in my shoulder, "Yang she'll be okay. Ruby's a strong girl just like her older sister."

Yang shook her head, "No I'm not." I disagreed, but she kept denying she was, "What do you mean your not strong? You are strong. You are one of the most strong, and beautiful women I have ever been friends with." I felt her part from me leaving me looking into her eyes and they melted my heart. She cocked her head slightly, "If I were strong I'd be able to tell someone I really liked them and not have to live in anticipation. I would be able to protect my sister."

I looked into her empty eyes, "Yang I don't understand what your saying.. Do you.." Her lips landed on mine, but to her surprise that when she pushed away I pushed back into her. When we felt like we had enough, I parted from her grasp. Yang looked into my eyes satisfied. I am happy for once now with a girl that I love. As we stopped looking into each others eyes Yang and I left for our dorm.