Chapter 8

~Ruby POV~

Weiss and I walked to our dormitory after I was full. It was drop dead silent most of the way making me feel uncomfortable. "So um Weiss," I paused to see if she even heard me, into which she replied with a nod, " We don't really know each other that well, and I know what your thinking, ' why do you need to know about me?' but I want to know about you. Were partners and though at times we fight, we need to be able to get over it."

She stopped dead on her feet and looked down on me, even though I was taller she wore 3inch heels. Her posture slouched and she trudged to the wall and crashed onto the floor. Motioning for me to sit next to her, "What do you want to know?" I smiled and did as she beckoned, "Well, tell me about yourself. Things that no one really knows." Sighing she complied with my demand, "Well as everyone knows, I am the heiress to my father's dust company. Though people say I'm spoiled and that I could have anything I wanted, I wasn't fulfilled. Life may seem great on the outside but on the inside it was hell. Father was barely around half the time and when he was, he was angry. I got everything I wanted to makeup for lost time, and no fortune or money could replace lost time with my father."

I nodded along with her story and she paused. I could tell she was contemplating on telling me something, her pale blue eyes glistening with water. "Ruby, you promise me you wont be mad if I confess something?" My head tilted, "Of course Weiss, I would never." She nodded, "Okay because it's important that you know. Ruby I like you. More than a friend, and I'm scared. I don't want to lose you, but I cant hold it in anymore Ruby Rose."

My mouth gaped and tears fled her eyes running onto her cheeks. She started to stand, and was ready to run when I grabbed her arms, and pinned her between me and the wall. "Ruby what are you-" My body pressed into hers making my lips crash onto hers. Our mouths open, tongues exploring worlds, even galaxies unknown. With that I pulled back, and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is were saucy fun time begins. If you wana leave a comment on how I could better the story plzz leave it. I will try updating as often I can. thanks loves yous bye!!!<3