Chapter 13

~unknown POV~

Pushing back the leaves of the hedges I could see my little heiress, dressed in white blushing. Yet I have no idea who. My mistress knows not of my presence yet, for we have never met face to face, but my heart yearns for her touch.

Everything about her was perfection to say the least. It was in her eyes that I could see into her very soul and feel her love, and passion. I step forward to look at my mistress more closely, but I slip and step on a twig.

The snap awoke my heiress from a daze, and her head spun in my direction, "Hello?" She spoke angelically. I froze, but she stepped closer to my hide away, "Is anyone there?" I dared not to breathe, nor blink for fear I would lose an opportunity for a close up like this.

The heiress stopped before the hedge, looking out in the distance, only inches from my grasp. Her skirt fluttered showing her creamy legs to which I would beg to lick. "Hey Weiss are you coming home tonight?", interrupting my thoughts, a blonde, but muscular girl ran to Weiss and cocked her head slightly at the heiress.

"Weiss what's wrong?", she asked again. My mistress looked out once more before a hesitant reply exited her lips, "Nothing, I just thought I heard something." The blonde nudged my mistress who followed, leaving me in the bush fantasizing our near future. One day you will be mine Weiss. One day.