Chapter 52

~Weiss' POV~

  Ruby cut the cake handing me a slice, and taking one for herself, gabbing a chunk like me, and counted to three, "One, Two, Three!" We both simultaneously shoved the chunks into each others face laughing all the while. My father,  who originally was opposed to the marriage agreed only if  he could duel against Ruby for my hand. Ruby stubborn took on the bet, but shockingly won without much.

  My father used to be a hunter but gave up once his father died to become a simple business man. Ruby now stood there shaking his hand firmly, "Thank you, so much for your daughters hand sir." He nodded, being his cold self and sat down at his respective position.

  Music began to play as everyone went to sit down. The bride and groom dance, or in our case,  the bride and bride dance. Ruby bowed, "May I have this dance?" I smiled curtsied , "You dolt, you mustn't ask as much as do."

  We raised our hands placing our palms together, one hand behind  our backs, linking us together, "I meant what I said Weiss, you look absolutely stunning."  We now switched hands going the opposite way, my face crimson, "And you look absolutely beautiful." Her eyes twinkled as she grabbed my waist and dipping me, the grasp was so sudden I gasped. "I am so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you, my beautiful heiress. I will treat you as if you have walked upon the sun." Her face now inches from mine as we waltzed around the room, Blake and Yang joining, as they were to.

   "Or,  you could treat me like Weiss Schnee. The girl you fell in love with years ago." Ruby smiled and as she spun me into her arms crossing mine on my chest, "I don't think there is a Weiss Schnee any more." 

  Looking at her, "What do you mean?"  She bent to my ear so I could feel her smile and breath tickle my ear, "I don't recall a Weiss Schnee, because I called her Weiss Rose since the beginning." The song ended and I turned and grabbed her face crashing her lips upon mine, people clapped and cheered.

~Later on~

   It was time to throw the bouquet. Everyone lined up behind Ruby and I. All cheering of how bad they wanted it.  Ruby counted down again, "One, Two, Three!" Instead of throwing it though I turned on my heel handing it to Blake who took it cocking her head. Ruby grabbed her shoulders and spun her around, seeing Yang on one knee, she placed a hand on her mouth sobbing tears of joy. "Blake Belladonna, it has been at least 8 years since I met you, and since day one I have wanted to make you mine. Everyday I wanted to make this special for not just us, but for our family. With this ring I shall not only be confessing my undying love for you, but I will be also confessing of how I will protect you, till death do us part. We have survived nearly anything anyone could imagine. Yet none of that surviving means anything if I cant call you my wife. Blake will you do me the honor and be my undying love forever?"

  At first Blake stood there crying for a few moments, before nodding her head up and down. Yang slid the ring on with such ease before standing up and kissing her. We all applauded. This was not only the start of a new day, but of something beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hey guys. I just wanted to say a huge thanks for the views and the votes. I posted on my wall a couple of weeks ago that I want you guys to decide something to write next. Such as,  a ship you'd like me to write about,  creating another RWBY fanfic same characters different plot, or a continuation of this. I am also writing a bunch of other books, so if you like this one please check out some of my other works. Thankyou for your support.