Chapter 47

~Ruby's POV~

   I guess you could say I'm not dead. Yet to me it feels that way. I don't know who anyone is including myself. All I can remember is learning the ways of a huntress. When a Blonde rushed to my bedside crying saying the name "Ruby" millions of times. All I could say was, "Who's Ruby, do I know you?" Her light extinguished from her lilac eyes, she backed away, "No, it's me Yang."

    She ran out crying, and a white haired girl came in only for the blonde to drag her out too. It's been days since, and the doctors are trying to help me, with some help from my new friends. "My name is Ruby Rose, my sister is Yang. I am in love with Weiss, I fell and survived. I saved lives." The doctor nodded, "Okay Ruby is that it now? Any questions?"

   My therapist was the only one in the room for now, the three girls aren't here yet, "Well Mr. you see, how am I supposed to be in love with someone when I don't remember anything about her, or myself." He quirked his head, "Well Ruby, you may regain your memories if you return to your normal routine, and if not maybe you'll relearn yourself and fall for her again. Just be wary okay. Well our time is up my dear, please enjoy your release, and I hope to see you in a week." With that he left, and I went out with my team.