Chapter 25

~Weiss' POV~

     Awaking to the sound of a running faucet I tried to stand on my legs, only to find chains on my ankles and wrists. I had no idea where I was, but a short man walked into the room. His face I couldn't see because he wore a mask, but his hair was black and somewhat spiked up.

     When he saw I was awake he approached a tray of food in his hands, "Well good evening beautiful. You must be hungry after your long rest." 

     He set the tray before me, and I looked at the meal. A delicate made sandwich with a side of fruit, and a glass of orange juice. I kicked it away from me spilling it's contents.

    "My Heiress, did you not like the meal I prepared, do you wish anything else?" He punched himself while saying it.

    Starring at him, "Please let me go, that's what I want. I have money, and dust. All I want is to go."

    Staring at me he brought his finger to his chin as if he were contemplating his decision. "That's not going to happen. You see I didn't take you for selfish reason, we are in love as simple as that. You aren't going anywhere."  

     He left me in the room after picking up the tray. I could hear the running tap again as the door shut all the way, leaving me engulfed in darkness.