Chapter 50

~Yang POV~

   Blake and I were walking home from Vale, as to give Weiss and Ruby some alone time. I never want to walk in at the wrong time, I always knock. I know how it feels to be, interrupted.

  Now here me and my Kitten are, walking beneath the beautiful sky hand in hand. "Yang?"

  I looked toward my beautiful lover, "Yes Kitten?"

  Her eyes looked down, "If I wasn't a faunus, would you still love me, and call me Kitten?"

   I cocked my head and pulled her to a near by bench, "Yes, and Yes. Of course I would still love you, you are forever my baby, but even now, I'm  so in love with you it terrifies me."

  She smiles a little, "Why would you still call me Kitten?"

  I smile, "You just remind me of a cat, I don't know."

 She stood and began dragging me along the rest of the way. We stopped at the door and knocked, but no one came to the door or said anything, so we stepped in to see Ruby and Weiss, in the dark with Christmas lights hanging from the bunks. Slow music was playing in the back round.

   Ruby's and Weiss' faces were pushed against each others, Ruby's hands on Weiss' waist, while Weiss' wrapped around Ruby's neck. Blake shrugged and held out her hand, "May I have this dance?" I blushed, "That was my job Kitten. But yes I guess I would, I call leading." She smiled as we did the waltz, laughing at each other, but Ruby and Weiss were lost in each other's eyes. It seemed to be perfect, but at Beacon something always happens.