Chapter 20

~Weiss' POV~

     Sprinting and using my glyphs to move faster, I found an old abandoned factory that had burnt down. I climbed into the broken window ducking down behind some debris. My scroll went off almost two minutes after the flare informing all of us that someone had joined the seekers team.

      Not moving I remained crouched below the rubble when I saw a fast moving shadow. I stood, "Ruby?", I asked into the darkness only to see the shadow again. Walking into the open I said, "Haha Ruby. Very funny. You found me now come on don't make me wait forever."

     I couldn't see the shadow any more in the dark factory. I tried to listen for some sort of movement only to here the creaks of the floor boards beneath my very feet. Something shattered to the right of me, I looked over instantly, only to feel a needle stick in my neck. Everything began to go black, as my last thought surfaced. Ruby.

~Update~

Sorry I haven't written much for a couple of months, I've gotten accepted into a college class as a sophomore, and its been killing more time than that I've imagined. I promise to attempt to write more, but with school getting more into depth I'm afraid my updating daily may turn into weekly, or even monthly. I will write in my free time though. Also if I don't write on my other stories it's because I am feeling drained on ideas and have experienced writers block.