Just a Saturday- Ch 13

A/N. Sorry for the delays. Just have a question for those of your whom are reading, how mature should I get this story? I have a small pre story for this one that is mature for sexual content. I know there was that aspect just alluded to know the show, but how detailed should I get? Thanks for the help. I am currently editing the next 2 chapters.
I own nothing.

The next morning Rory walked into the hospital refreshed. Colin and Finn, true to their word, had ordered food, a huge selection of Thai food, and had it delivered to the house. They ate, talked and relaxed by watching a movie. It was a nice, comfortable evening with friends.

Rory walked up to the information desk to find Logan's new room.
She was surprised to see Jenn, the nurse who helped Logan in ICU, standing at the desk doing paperwork.
She recognized Rory and led her to Logan's room in CCU.

As she entered the room, she looked at Logan. His bed had been adjusted to sit him up a little. The lights were dimmed but the curtains to the window opened to let light into the room. He was a little pale, and the bruises on his face were turning purple, green and yellow, but he was actually looking better. He had his eyes closed when Rory walked into the room, but he quickly opened them when he heard her.

"Good morning, Ace"

"Good morning, Logan." Rory responded as she quickly made her way over to his bedside and leaned over to gently kiss him on the lips.
Logan gingerly reached up and placed his hand on the back of her head. He took care of the brace still on his wrist.

Once they needed to breathe they pulled away from each other but rested their foreheads together.

"Hi, Ace." Logan said softly.

"Hi, MAC. You are looking a little better today. How are you feeling?"

"Still tired, and sore. But the pain is getting better. I must look like a mess. I can feel the stitches in the side of my face."

"Now I know why you don't let me see you without your makeup." Rory leaned back a little to look at Logan's face. She gingerly touched a couple of the cuts. "I can talk to the nurse about something to help the tightness. But they look good."

"You a nurse now, Ace?"

"Well, I do have to help take care of you, don't I?" She teased.

His smile got larger. Then a look flashed across his eyes, a look of regret. "I have missed this. Just being near you is so amazing. I was so stupid."

"Hey, no beating yourself up. You were already planning on coming out and meeting me. I liked your plans. I would have been swept away by you. It would have been fun and memorable but I also would have listened to you. Logan, you are incredibly important to me. I love you."

"I still have so much I want to say to you and for us to discuss."

"Hey," Rory sat on the edge of the bed and held Logan's hand, "We have time. We can make plans and then if we want we can decide to change them. But we can do all of it together. I need to learn how to tell you things, especially those things going through my head. And if I don't quite know how to put my thoughts into words, I need to let you know that and ask for time."

"I need to talk to you too, not make plans that impact both of us tremendously. I might need to reign in future surprises."

"Now, I like the surprise LDB events and spur of the moment trips like when we went to the Pierre. I like doing that type of thing. Sometimes," she looked pointedly at him, " I like the gifts. But you are what I want and need, not trips or gifts."

"I can't say I won't plan spur of the moment trips or surprise trips because honestly, I love experiencing places with you. Even if I have been there, you make a place new. I know I get you stuff you don't need, but I love giving you things you would never give yourself. Maybe I will tone it down a little, but I still have my black card. Being out of the HPG and leaving the Huntzburger family doesn't mean I am broke." Logan pulled Rory's hand up to his cheek. She took the cue and cupped his cheek.