Just a Saturday Part 2- Ch 14

A/N
I am not giving up on this story.  Just to let the readers know, the Matt that is a partner in the company is Matt Donovan from TVD (Zach Roerig).

I do not own GG or anything created by them.

Rory was just finishing the sandwich, chips and large coffee she had purchased from the cafe while Logan was resting.  She could tell he was not quite sleeping but more cat napping.  She was quietly letting him rest, eating and checking her emails plus updating the lists they had worked on when there was a silent knock on the door.
Logan peeked open his eyes while she got up, placing a hand on his leg to let him know she got it and answered the door.
Rory pulled the door open to find Cary, in a T-shirt and jeans looking casual and carrying 2 messenger bags and a tote.

"Hi Cary," Rory answered the door with a smile moving aside to let him in,
"Can I take something off your hands?"

"Hey, Rory. Naw, I think if I tried to release something, it would all just fall."  He said as he moved into the room. He noticed Logan sitting in bed just watching, still waking from his nap. "Hey, man.  You're looking a lot better.  How are you feeling?"  Cary moved closer to Logan and placed the bags on the chair.

"I'm doing good.  Things are getting better.  Was moved to these lovely accommodations and just hanging out with my girl.  You get my stuff from the car?"

"Yeah, got it right here. And, man, your car was unrecognizable.  Collin texted to ask me to get your stuff from the impound, we thought I could use the "acting as legal counsel'' thing if they gave me any grief or questioned it.  But they were good with just my ID and the fact I had you insurance paperwork.  But the Porsche," Cary just shook his head, "you're lucky.  The impound actually had to pry open the passenger door because of the damage.  But I got your bag, and all your personal items.  There will be no need for you to see all that."

Rory stood with her arms wrapped around her stomach listening, then the overwhelming need to touch Logan came over her.  She moved to stand next to Logan and laced her fingers with his.  He looked up at her and gave her a little smile.

"I've heard that more than once over the past couple of days.  Collin brought the pictures of the car and we saw, but I guess seeing it in person is even worse. Thanks for getting my stuff.  I didn't think Collin would call you. Thanks for doing that for me. You have time to visit, or do you have plans for the day?  Any girl in the line up?"

"Sure I got time to visit." Cary moved the bags from the seat to the floor and sat down. "No plans today really, was just home catching up on some sports.  My plans were canceled."

Knowingly Logan looked at Cary, "Which one canceled?"

"Julie." Cary responded with a nod of his head.

Logan turned to explain to Rory who had returned to her seat next to Logan, "Cary here is a confirmed bachelor, but has these women who want to become the next Mrs Argos. Sort of like the presumed line that Stephanie told you about at Yale.  But I have seen his line.  They call the office.  Have shown up at business dinners.  It has been sort of crazy seeing it from this side."

"Yeah, crazy is the word.  I don't want anything serious and it is like a challenge for these women to change my mind."  Cary responds, "It gets ridiculous at times and if a girl gets too clingy, then that is when I stop seeing them."

"Oh, wow. That sounds.."

"Don't get the wrong idea Rory. I am up front with these women about not wanting anything serious, but that is like giving them a challenge.  They just want to change my mind.  It gets tiring."

"Cary, I'm sorry to hear that.  And that is crazy. I think you will find the right woman when you least expect it." Rory responded.

"So what about you guys, any decisions made?"