Goodbye for now- Ch 17

A/N Here is the next chapter!  I edited this on my own, so if you see any mistakes please let me know.  Thank you for all how have left comments!  I love hearing from you all!  And I  will reply.
I do not own the Gilmore Girls or they characters, just the way I wish it would have gone.

The rest of the day was spent with the 4 friends just sitting around chatting, making plans and taking turns for Finn, Colin and Rory to leave the room on various errands. Logan, much more relaxed due to the new pain med protocol and new IV in place, napped on and off for the day. But he did spend more of the day with his eyes closed, then with them opened. They continued to keep the room darkened due to his concussion.

The other 3 would be talking about something and Logan would interject and catch them off guard. They all thought he had drifted off to sleep again, but he was "just resting his eyes".

Colin was explaining to Logan how he had told Rory about when they all had met just this morning.

"Ace, I thought I had told you about that."

"No, Logan I don't think you ever did. Or if you did, I don't remember it."

"Love, it might have been after one of our famous parties." Finn chimed in.

"Rory, you do know that the first time we met you, we were all high." Colin admitted.

Rory looked around at the 3 boys, and even Logan had his eyes open for this conversation. They all just nodded their heads.

"So, the time you ran into Marty, and then were a jerk to him, you all were high?" Rory questioned.

The three boys just nodded.

"Is that why you didn't remember me in the hallway, Logan?"

Logan looked down at their joined hands, "Yeah, sort of. To my defense, it was some really good stuff we got from Seth, and we were on our way to get something to eat. Plus I did tell Marty that he made a kick ass margarita."

Rory looked annoyed at the boys, "I thought all you guys were arrogant, privileged, frat boys. But the reality is that you guys were just all stoned?"

"Yes," the three said in unison.

"So when you were on the mission to find the red head and Finn was going to put your number on my message board?" Rory questioned.

"Oh Love, only I was drunk that time," Finn explained, "or should I say still drunk. You know from the night before."

"Colin and I were sober," Logan began, "Just a little hungover. But more of a 4 out of 10 sort of deal. Now, that time I will never forget."

"As a matter of fact, Logan told us repeatedly about the blue eyed debater in the hallway. Then he saw you at the Yale Daily News." Colin kept going.

"He came back from the newspaper, talking about the blue eyed woman who really didn't like him, yet he was intrigued by. He was hooked, and you didn't even like him." Finn added.

Rory looked at Logan, "You did not."

"Yes, I did." Logan nodded. "It was so different with you. You didn't like me, whereas there were usually women who chased me. Or I would just smile at them and they would say yes. But you.."

"I was different from all the other girls. Actually for a while, until I actually got to know you, I did hate you. All of you actually. But I also think some of that was my prejudices against the society people. And you all know where I got that from."

They all just nodded.

"Speaking of my Mom, I guess I will have to call her to let her know that you will be picking up some of my stuff, Colin."

"Yeah, if you can let her know, Thursday will be the best day for me to get a load. It would be mid morning. Then I can get the movers to add the rest of your items with my stuff when I move at the end of the next week. So by the time you come back out here for a visit, you will have all your items here."

"Logan, are you still ok with that?" Rory asked.

"Rory, that is our house. It was always meant to be our house. It just took a few extra steps for us to get there. I want you to see that as your home base, your sanctuary. So you can feel free to change anything you want. Or we can do it together when you are here and I am out of the hospital. We can change or redo whatever you want."

"I like that idea. Did I tell you how much I like that back yard and back porch area? Maybe I did while you were still asleep. But MAC, I really like the back area. I think I will get a lot of use out of that area."

"I'm glad."

"Oh Buttercup, do you ever feel like you are just forgotten in the room?" Finn turned, grasped Colin's hand and spoke.

"Yes, I do. And I am getting tired of it," he replied.

"We could always just continue to make fun of the loving couple," Finn retorted.

"Or you could just leave," Logan replied.

"Ok, enough guys." Rory stated.

"Yes, Mother." Colin and Finn said in unison as Logan just shook his head.