<0.1> Christine's wedding

"Are you happy?" Christine asked Stephen as you awkwardly stood at the side, sipping your drink, watching as he struggled to hide the fact that he was crushed by the wedding.

When Christine left, you scooched over to Stephen, patting his hand as he watched her walk away.

"You'll find another girl, Strange, or boy, I don't know, you l-" You stopped when Stephen gave you a frown, muttering a small 'sorry', walking off the the balcony where guests were all gathered, watching the streets below.

"What the fuck?" You whispered to yourself as you saw cars flipping over along the road, people screaming and running from an unseen creature.

You sighed as you gave your drink to a stranger, hopping off the balcony a white mist forming at your feet as you flew towards the chaos. Stephen ran towards the edge as he saw you flying off, cursing as he followed you closely, quickly changing into his robe, hunting you down.

"Kid, what did I say about waiting for me?" Stephen lightly scolded, his hand flicking your head as he caught up.

"Sorry." You said as you stayed behind him while he casted a spell, revealing a huge one-eyed monster roaming the streets. You gave Stephen a strange look, flying towards a girl that ran into a bus, the monster chasing after her.

You used your power to split the bus into two, the girl screamed as she hung onto a pole, dangling mid-air as you swooped to her side, bringing her back to Stephen.

"Look out!" She screamed, pointing towards the creature that was now in front of Stephen, it raised its long tentacles and hit him, throwing him into a shop as the glass shattered around him.

You took cover with the girl under the monster, hoping to hide away from it, but it soon found the both of you, chasing after the girl as you tried to hold it off, distracting it. Just as it's tentacle came crushing down on you, a pair of hands grabbed your waist pulling you back before it got to you. You turned around and found yourself face to face with Wong, you practically jumped onto him, hugging him tightly as he awkwardly patted your back.

"Get the girl, I'll distract it." Wong instructed, using his sorcerer magic to make a rope, pulling on the creature as it climbed up a tall building.

You flew up, dodging all its attacks, when you finally got to the girl, she stomped her foor down on the concrete to stop the monster from hurting Stephen, you gave her a peculiar look. No normal human being could have the strength to do that.

"Hold on." You told the girl, giving her your hand as you dropped back down onto the ground, catching her before she could hit the floor.

Soon, the creature came falling from the building, it's huge eye falling merely meters away from you, making you gag at the sight as the girl chuckled. Stephen and Wong caught up with the two of you, landing in front before eyeing the girl up and down.

"Who's this?" Wong asked, looking at the girl.

"I was going to ask the same question." Stephen replied, grabbing the brunettes arm before she could run away, making her huff.

"What did that creature want with you?" You asked, cocking your head to the side as you observed her.

"Where are your parents?"

"We'll take her back to the Sanc..." Stephen stopped as the girl ran away, taking the chance as the two men talked. "She took my slingie."

"She took your slingie." Wong mocked, as you stood behind them, laughing.

Wong teleported the three of you to the other side of the street, scaring the poor girl as you stumbled in her tracks.

"I'm not going to kill you kid. I just bust my ass trying to save your life, remember?" He scoffed, holding out his hand, waiting for her to return his 'magic rings' "Giant monsters I can clearly handle, but what bothers me is that last night, you were in my dream."

"That wasn't a dream, it was another universe." She replied as the three of you stared at each other, confused.