<0.5> Daring

"The Darkhold." Stephen said, looking at a book that Wanda had.

"You're familiar with the Darkhold?" She asked, smirking slightly.

"I know it's the Book if the Damned, and that it corrupst everything and everyone that it touches. I wonder what it's done to you."

"The Darkhold only showed me the truth, everything I lost can be mine again."

"What do you want with America? What do you want with the Multiverse?" You asked her before Stephen could shush you.

Wanda scowled at you before giving you a devilish smirk, "I'm going to leave this reality, and go to one where I can be with my children."

"Wanda, your children aren't real, you created them using magic."

"That's what every mother does." She smiled. "If you knew there was a universe where you were happy, wouldn't you want to go there?"

"I am happy."

"I know better than most what self-deception looks like." She chuckled, agitating him.

"What you're doing is a flagrant violation of every natural law, and if you take that child's power, she won't survive." Stephen raised his voice.

"I don't relish hurting anyone, Stephen. But she's not a child, she's a supernatural being! Such raw power could wreak havoc on this and other worlds. Her sacrifice-"

"Would be for the greater good." You finished her sentance, looking down as you exhaled deeply.

"Thank you, dear." She winked at you. "You break the rules and you become the hero... I do it, and I become the enemy. That doesn't seem fair."

"What happens now?"

"You will take Y/n and return to Kamar-Taj, and prepare to hand over America Chavez by sundown." Wanda ordered, "Peacefully. After that... You'll never see me again."

Wanda gave him one last look before strolling away, taking the book with her.

"And if we don't?" Stephen dared, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Then it won't be Wanda who comes for her. It would be the Scarlet Witch." She replied, Wanda took a glance at you, grinning as she walked back.

"Such a shame... We would have been wonderful partners, ice girl." She murmured, using a finger to trace your face, leaning closer. "I'll see you soon, дорогой [darling]." She breathed onto your lips, leaving you stunned as she placed a quick kiss on your lips, "Be a good girl for Stephen."

With that, she gracefully spun around on her heels, taking off and flying away, leaving you and Stephen in the dull place alone.

"What the fuck was that?" Stephen asked, looking at you.

"I-I don't know." You stuttered.

"Come on, we have to get back, you should rest up, I'm gonna need you, Y/n." He said, opening a portal to Kamar-Taj, walking in as you followed behind