<0.7> No pressure

You ran outside, finding Stephen and Wong standing side by side.

"Choose your words wisely, the fate of the Multiverse may depend on it." Wong said to Stephen as you stood beside them, overhearing their conversation.

"Got it."

"No pressure, old man." You sneered.

Stephen took in a deep breath and flew up to face Wanda, "All this for a child you met yesterday." She tutted.

"Wanda, you are justifiably angry, you had to make terrible sacrifices.

"I blew a hole through the head of the man i loved... and it meant nothing. Do not speak to me of sacrifice, Stephen strange, if you give me what I want, I'll send you to a world where you can be with Christine."

Stephen became irritated upon hearing Christines name, "The full might of Kamar-Taj stands against you."

"Defensive positions, now!" Wong shouted to all the sorcerers. "Kid, help us, will 'ya?" He asked you.

You nodded and raised your hands white mist flowing around everyones shields, covering them.

"Do not dare to enter these sacred grounds." Stephen warned Wanda as she got angrier by the second.

"You have no idea just how reasonable I have been."

"Yeah, Book of the Damned, calling yourself a witch, conjuring creatures to abduct a kid, I don't exactly call that being reasonable."

"Sending those creatures after her instead of myself was mercy... And in spite of your hypocrisies and insults, I have begged you to safely get out of my way. You have exhausted my patience but I do hope you understand that even now, what's about to happen, this is me, being reasonable."

Wanda grunted before shooting blasts of red mist at Stephen, but of course, it hit the shield instead of him, knocking you slightly back as you fought back against her. She cocked her head to the side, so she could get a clear view of you, upon seeing you, she smiled, somehow inside her she felt proud of you.

She closed her eyes looking into your mind for a weakness to use against you, she digged into your mind searching for the ultimate puniness.