<0.8> Memories

Stephen still loved Christine, it crushed him when he found out that she was getting married, and not to him. He cried for days, mourning over the fact that he would never get her back now, but all that came to a stop when he found a spell that makes a replica of a person. It'll be like they existed in another body, he didn't waste any time, he got to Kamar-Taj's sorcery room, as Wong chased after him. But Stephen had enough of Wong, he locked him in a glass cell, that way, no one else could stop him from getting Christine back.

"Stephen, you are not allowed to cast that spell, it is forbidden!" Wong argued back, pounding onto the glass the held him back.

He hopelessly watched as Stephen chanted, the air around growing colder and colder with each word. Soon enough, a girl appeared in front of him, she stood there with no clothing on, confused one what was going on.

"N-No...No!" Stephen screamed as he turned to Wong, "Why didn't it work?! It was supposed to work!"

Wong only stared back at him, a disappointment spread across his face.

"W-Who are you?" You asked, breathing heavily, scared of the man that stood before you.

"Kid, there's clearly been a mistake, you're not suppose to be here." He said, running his hand through his hair. "I don't even want you, kid."

"N-No one can know about this..." He heaved, looking back and forth between the two of you.

With a snap of a finger and a whole shit ton of spells, your memories were erased, now, Wong has a memory of you getting saved by Stephen and becoming his apprentice. While you, were given a memory of being abandoned at a young age, you stumbled upon Stephens home, him eventually taking you in.

And since then, it was like nothing ever happened, no one knew why the magic didn't work to replicate Christine, but Stephen never said a word about it to anyone.

Tears swelled up in your eyes as the memory came flooding back, Wanda smirking at you as your powers started to fade from the sky. You couldn't hold your barrier up for long, anger and sadness built up in your stomach as it became weaker, weak enough for Wanda to break through.

"Run." You heard her voice in your head, you looked up at her through your tears and saw a genuine smile from her, urging you to get to a safe place before she attacked Kamar-Taj.

But you couldn't move, you were torn between two sides, both were in the wrong and you couldn't let them see you betraying them. Wanda grew concerned, so, she used her magic to take you away, teleporting you to her side within seconds, making you shrill, feeling the ground beneath you disappear.

Wanda caught you on time, lifting you back up to her side as she launched the attack on Kamar-Taj. She used one of her hand to pull you gently behind her, shielding you from the violence, not wanting you to see your friends hurt.

"How could she- Where's Y/n?!" Stephen yelled, covering his head from falling concrete.
"She's not here!"

Wong looked around before his eyes landed on you behind Wanda, "Wanda has her!"

"We'll get her back later, we have to protect Amercia!" He said, running back into the temple, Wong running after him.