<1.4> The ice cream song

"What are you doing?" You asked Wanda as you sat a few feet from her, she had candles set up all around her making her levitate in the air . Wanda opened her eyes and smiled at you,

"I'm Dreamwalking, would you like to come with me?" She asked, iviting you into the candle lit circle.

"It looks dangerous." You said, taking her hand and stepping over the candles, now sitting in front of her.

"It'll be okay, I'll protect you, remember?"

"But I don't exist in any other universes, Wanda. I'm not real."

Her eyes softened at that, she took her crown off her head and placed it on yours, resting perfectly.

"I found a way to make you exist in the universe I'm going to, sweetheart, it just took a little persuading from an old friend, she too is a witch, you see, and she casted the spell that Stephen used to create you, so now, Other You does exist." She smiled, booping your nose.

"So, I only exist in that universe?" You asked.

"Yes, but you don't have to worry dear, I'll keep you with me, you don't have to be afraid. That is... Only if you want to, if not I could send you back to New York now an-"

"No, I wanna help." You said, grinning back at her, making her heart melt.

"Of course you do, you're such a good girl for me, aren't you... So, just, close your eyes, and I'll do all the work." She instructed as you followed what she had told you.

Soon enough, you felt yourself starting to hover above the ground, red whisps flying all around you as you muttered a small 'cool' to yourself before focusing back on Wanda, closing your eyes.

Your mind started to drift off to many other universes out there, until, Wanda used her powers to direct you to a universe right at the corner, within seconds, your mind faded into it. You felt your body drop as you reached a small house in an empty street, distant screams could be heard as you found yourself in an old attic of the house.

"Boys, it's time for bed." You heard Wanda's voice call out.

Boys?

You hurried down the stairs, nearly tripping over your feet but as soon as you reached the bottom of the stairs, a cold pair of hands pulled you by your waist, behind the banister.

"Can we ave a little more ice cream?" A smal boy asked Wanda as you came face tk face with another Wanda?

"What the fu-"

"Y/n, that's not me." The Wanda before you said, pressing a hand to your mouth as she spoke. "I'm going to need to take over her body, stay here okay?" She said as she tucked your hair back.

"Who are the boys?" You asked her.

"Those are my boys." She smiled, looking at them. "Stay here, Малыш [baby]."

With that, she took off, walking out the back door as you watched the trio in the living room.

"Please?"

"Please, please, please! A little more, please!"

"Hey, don't make Mom out to be the bad guy." Other Wanda chuckled.

You smiled at the boys, it seemed like Wanda had raised two beautiful boys, but before you could take another look at them, you saw Wanda looking in your direction, making you quickly hide behind the stairs again.

Other Wanda walked away, heading to the kitchen as she cleared the boys' ice cream bowls. Then, the lighst started flickering on and off, weird eerie noises echoed in the house but it seemed like only you and Wanda could hear them, noticing how the boys weren't affected at all.

A few minutes later, Other Wanda came out from the kitchen, heading right where you were hiding, making you stumble back as she grew closer and closer.

"It's okay, Y/n, it's me..." Wanda sniggered, laughing at how scared you were. "I'm going to spend some time with my boys, why don't you wait outside for me?"

You nodded at her, taking in a deep breath before you headed out the back door, making your way to the porch where you sat down, waiting for Wanda to come.

"Mom?"

Wanda stopped in her tracks, turning around to face her two boys.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Where are you going?" One boy asked, tilting his head.

"Nowhere." Wanda gave him a fake smile.

"Can we show you something?"

"Mom, hurry, come on!"

"Come on, it's important!"

"Mom, you'll like it!"

"Okay, so, Mom, listen to this..."

"I'm gonna start it-"

"No, I wanna start it!"

"Why don't you both, start it, whatever it is together?" Wanda asked, tears building up in her eyes.

"Three, two, one, go. We like ice cream like every child should, and if we get some ice cream, we promise to be good." The twins sang as Wanda stepped closer, a tear falling down her cheek.