<2.6> The sacrifices we make

Wong let out a yelp, Wanda breaking free from his spell, snaring, heading for America as she left you and Wong unconscious. She shot Stephen away, hurting him badly.

America yelled, jumping and landing a punch on Wanda as a portal opened up behind the witch, a loud whoosh echoing through the mountain tops.

"Uh-uh." America challanged her.

"Mm-mm-mm."

America didn't let her finish before hitting her several times with her power, throwing her back every time. When she went for a final punch, Wanda caught her arm, pushing her back out.

You got up from the floor, black spots blurring your vision, but you ignored it, latching ypur powers onto Wanda before she could hit America, pulling her back once again.

"America! Portal!" You shouted, straining as Wanda fouggt back ahainst your powers.

"What are you doing?!" America yelled back.

"Just do it!"

She grunted, opening a portal to an unknown universe, it was like the one Stephen was in previously, the universe had turned in on itself, waves splashing out of the portal as you drsgged Wanda in with you.

"Close it!"

"Y/n! Get out!" She cried, refusing to close her portal.

"It's okay... it's okay." You gave her a sad smile, a tear slipping down your cheek.

America fought every thought in her not to close it, with great regret, she shut the portal down, permanently trapping you and Wanda in the Incurssed universe. She took a moment to gather herself together before running towards Wong, helping him up.

"We have to go now!" America said to Stephen as he laid on the ground, unable to move.

"Go! I'll be fine!" He said, making her nod.

"I'll find you!"

With that, she opened a portal to Kamar-Taj, leaving with Wong as they got to safety.