<1.1> Other Other... Me

"Shit... He really got you good, huh?" Wanda chuckled, placing a warm cloth on your forehead.

"Yeah... Look Wanda, you don't have to do this, I should be back in NewYork starting a new life."

"Nonsense, you mean a lot to me Y/n, don't you get it?" She frowned.

Before you could get anything out, an injured Wong came climbing up from the steps, catching Wanda's attention as she walked to him, picking him up by his collar.

"We are going to have so much fun."

Meanwhile

"You okay?" Stephen asked, catching his breath as he looked at America.

"You saved me." She panted, surprised.

"I hope so."

"Surprise you didn't puke." She scoffed at him.

"It's not my first weird trip, kid. So, this is New York in the Multi-" Stephen gagged as he ran to the nearest bin, puling his guts out as America laughed.

"Crap." He groaned, wiping his eyes, his cape helping him wipe his mouth, making him swat it away. "Cut it out. Shit, yeah, you got pretty dinged up." He sighed, looking at a burned hole in it. "We'll get you fixed."

"All right, America. You gotta open a portal and get us back there right now."

"I don't know how."

"You just did it."

"Not on purpose!"

"Wong is back there alone with Wanda, and I'm the only hope he has!" He raised his voice at the girl.

"I can't control my powers!"

"You must be able to control it somehow! Even I could-" Stephen stopped when he realised what he said, he watched apologetically as America backed away slowly.

"I'm sorry. Well, what about this universe's version of you? Maybe she could control her powers." He sighed.

"But this universe doesn't have a me."

"What?"

"None of them do."

"But how do you know that?"

"'Cause I've looked, and 'cause I never dream."

Stephened looked sadly at her, a huge wave of guilt washed through him, "That's okay, kid. And even if you could get me back there, I have no way of fighting Wanda."

"What about The Book Of Vishanti?" America suggested, walking to him on the edge of a building.

"What about it?"

"Other You thought it could stop whoever was after me."

"Yeah, well, good for Other Me. He's not here, is he? I don't know where it is, so unless there's another Other Me..."

"We need to go find..."

"Other Other Me." He finished, chuckling.