<0.4> Wanda Maximoff

The four of you agreed to split up, Wong taking America to Kamar-Taj, and you following Stephen to pay his witch friend a visit. He never really wanted you to comr along with him but seeing your excitement when he told you that he was going to see a witch, made you irresistible to say no to.

"Hey Stephen?" You asked as both of you walked towards a small cabin in the woods. He turned to you and asked if there was anything you needed.

"I don't have dreams, what if I'm not real either?"

"Nonsense, kid, I told you, you are real, I found you remember?" He said, patting your head as you reached meters away from the house, you stood behind him as he approached a blonde girl.

"Apples, right?" He asked, as you stood there confused, wondering why he would start a conversation with that.

"Eventually." She replied, cutting a small twig with a flower attached from a tree, giving it to him.

Stephen took a sniff off the flower, "Smells..."

"Sweet." She cut him off.

"I was gonna say real."

Real? Of course they were real, what was he talking about?

"Oh, it's all very real, thanks. I've put the magic behind me."

"So I can see." He nodded, looking around.

"Well, I knew sooner of later you'd show up, wanting to discuss what happened at WestView. I made mistakes, and people were hurt..."

"But you put things right in the end, and that was never a doubt. I'm not here to talk about WestView" He said.

"What is she talking about?" You asked Stephen, gently tugging on his sleeve.

"Who is this?" The girl asked, bending down slightly to look at you, cocking her head to the side.

"This is Y/n, she's with me." Stephen said, Wanda not taking her eyes off you.

"She's cute..." She whispered, plucking a flower from the tree, putting it in your hair behind your ears as you muttered a small 'Thank you', Stephen eyeing the girl scepically.

"I need your help." He said, getting her attention as she stood back straight, taking the flower from him.

"With what?"

"What do you know about the Multiverse?" Stephen asked, following her as she started walking away.

"The multiverse, Vis had his theories, he believed it was real, and dangerous."

"He was right about both." You said, making her turn around.

"She speaks." She hummed before walking again, leaving the two of you to chase after her.

"We found a girl who can somehow travel across it, but she's being pursued." Stephen said firmly, pushing you gently behind him, away from the girl.

"Pursued by who?"

"Some kind of demon." You chirped in, kicking rocks as you walked behind them.

"One that covers her power for itself, we've taken her to Kamar-Taj, and we've got our defenses, but we could use an Avenger."

"What's an Avenger?" You asked him, but he only shushed you, "Not the time, kid."

"There are other Avengers." She smiled at him wearily.

"Yeah, but given the choice between the archer with the mohawk and several bug-themed crime fighters, or one of the most powerful magic-weilders on the planet... It's an easy call." He chuckled.

"Come to Kamar-Taj." You said, hoping that she would agree to go with Stephen.

"What if you brough America here?" Wanda motioned, "I know what it's like, to be on your own, hunted for abilities you never wanted..."

You grabbed Stephen's arm before he could continue following after her, giving him a worried look, "We never said her name." You whispered, making his eyes grow big as Wanda turned around and watched the two of you.

"...I can protect her... You never told me her name, did you?" She sighed, looking at the ground.

"No." You replied bitterly.

"You know, the hex was the easy part. The lying, not so much."

Wanda raised her hand, with a slight twist of her hand, everything around you started to shake, a dark red light soared through the sky above you and spread across the air. Suddenly, everything around you became dull and dark, the trees started to rot as the flowers withered and dropped to the ground, making you take in a deep breath before stepping closer to Stephen. Wanda was now dressed in a dark red gown, a crown resting on her head.